Wasnt Happy with my Booty.now I Feel I Look Complete!! - Beverly Hills, CA

I've always wantes a bigger booty. I'm 5'5''...

I've always wantes a bigger booty. I'm 5'5'' 110lbs.I could never achieve my goal on my own.my boyfriend said hed pay for me to get it done cause he wants it too. I chose Dr Ryan Stanton in Beverly Hill's becauseI heard he was the butt king!! My surgery was this morn.and so far I'm happy and feel ok.

its been a week

Today is a week since my surgery. I'm feeling OK. Have a little pain. And hardness. I'm just wondering at what point does it soften up? I'm happy with my results. Dr Stanton did an amazing job with picking what size goes with my body without looking to crazy. If anyone has any questions just inbox me :)

my before and after pics

trying to take lots of after pics

I'm sitting here tryna tale after pics for all you ladies but I swear its like the photos don't do any justice because my ass looks amazing wen I look at it but then I take the pic and its like it don't look the same as I'm person. So I'll keep tryna get good pics for all of you. But it looks so much better in person lol

OK ladies found out my size implant

OK so Dr Stantons patient coordinator emailed me back with the info everyone wants. She said the implant size he chose for me is 400cc's round implant made by spectrum. I was surprised wen she said 400cc because I honestly thought I wasn't going to get over 250cc. I don't know how big that is but I just have heard of ladies sayin doctors wouldn't do more than that cause of there size but I guess that's wrong. But I couldn't be more happier with my results. I feel like this is how I should have looked my hole life.I wish luck to everyone and I would reccomend Dr Stanton to anyone. And he doesn't only do butts he does everything!! But I will keep posting!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

The Butt King!! Haha.Nice man , he won't do a surgery on you unless he feels it is right. And he describes everything before hand that he will be doing. Staff is awesome they know how to make you feel at ease. And take good care of you. Doc Has already called to check on me in my room.