Wasnt Happy with my Booty.now I Feel I Look Complete!! - Beverly Hills, CA

I've always wantes a bigger booty. I'm 5'5''...

I've always wantes a bigger booty. I'm 5'5'' 110lbs.I could never achieve my goal on my own.my boyfriend said hed pay for me to get it done cause he wants it too. I chose Dr Ryan Stanton in Beverly Hill's becauseI heard he was the butt king!! My surgery was this morn.and so far I'm happy and feel ok.

its been a week

Today is a week since my surgery. I'm feeling OK. Have a little pain. And hardness. I'm just wondering at what point does it soften up? I'm happy with my results. Dr Stanton did an amazing job with picking what size goes with my body without looking to crazy. If anyone has any questions just inbox me :)

my before and after pics

trying to take lots of after pics

I'm sitting here tryna tale after pics for all you ladies but I swear its like the photos don't do any justice because my ass looks amazing wen I look at it but then I take the pic and its like it don't look the same as I'm person. So I'll keep tryna get good pics for all of you. But it looks so much better in person lol

OK ladies found out my size implant

OK so Dr Stantons patient coordinator emailed me back with the info everyone wants. She said the implant size he chose for me is 400cc's round implant made by spectrum. I was surprised wen she said 400cc because I honestly thought I wasn't going to get over 250cc. I don't know how big that is but I just have heard of ladies sayin doctors wouldn't do more than that cause of there size but I guess that's wrong. But I couldn't be more happier with my results. I feel like this is how I should have looked my hole life.I wish luck to everyone and I would reccomend Dr Stanton to anyone. And he doesn't only do butts he does everything!! But I will keep posting!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

The Butt King!! Haha.Nice man , he won't do a surgery on you unless he feels it is right. And he describes everything before hand that he will be doing. Staff is awesome they know how to make you feel at ease. And take good care of you. Doc Has already called to check on me in my room.

How much ccs , or what size is ur buns love
Have your implants gotten any softer?
did you receive just implants or fat transfer with implants? I have upcoming apps and a mothers day surgery once I decide who to go with and who is the perfect candidate for me. nice booty girly
Did he do any lipo or fat transfer with the implant?
You look perfect!
did you get the midline incision? or the "v" incision that is more noticeable?
I got the v the scar is not bad at all. He said he use to do the one line but it opens easier
thank you for answering. i could ask you a million questions :) he wants to give me a 400cc round as well. but i am starting out with a way bigger booty then you had. and i am only 5'2"...not sure if 400cc is too much for me. looks PERFECT on you. i held the implant, it's SO heavy! what does it feel like in the body? is it heavy? can you feel the implant? i was hoping i could get away without telling my husband. (i was going to tell him i had fat injected) if someone were to touch it would they know you had an implant? sorry for all the questions...i want them very bad, but i am jus so scared!
oh, and feel free to post more pics lol. i would love to see your scar if possible
You look awesome love, thanks for posting the pics & info! I'm close to your build & going 450cc so that helps to get an idea of what to expect.
Wow you look good and what a good doctor he is. !! A doctor that cares makes time for his patients!:)
Omg girl you look amazing!!!! It's been weeks now I hope you are feeling better. Has it gotten softer? Please update more pics, I would love to see how it looks now:-)
Hi mommy. how are you feeling? it a almost 2 weeks since your surgery right? How does your butt feel? do you have any petrusion when you bend over. I'm asking bcoz a few girls lately have had trouble with the outline of the implant showing. . does it feel natural? Let us know. post some more piks if you can. take care and thanks !!!!
You look amazing... I think it's the perfect size for you.
Hey Mommy. .. omg!:your butt is smashing! amazing! 400cc? Wow it's just right. It will probably get smaller still swollen I'd say but Yay for you!!! I SOOO need to get some. Did u get solid soft. I hear they are very soft almost as soft as cohesive. I'm torn between cohesive gel and solid soft. I want a natural feel. Id love to feel someone's ass that has had cohesive or solid. Over a year ago. So there isn't any swelling. ..gas anyone out there had implants for years??? Anyway. LOVE you ass.. u go girl !
Yes 400cc and it actually is bigger then the pics look. But the swelling has all went down already. And my pain has subsided mostly except for certain sitting positions. It was really swollen the first week. And my lower back was also but its went down.yea there solid soft silicone. And feel real soft wen there not in. But I can't wait till they soften up. I'm super happy and thank you so much!!
I was told round implants only go up to 300cc ? But maybe that's cohesive gel that only goes up to 300cc? Sorry this shits confusing lol ..
Looks really good!
Thanks for posting pix. You look great.
when can you sit down ?
I set down after surgery just to ride to the hotel. But until I got on the plane was the next time and with a boppy pillow. Then I've set off and on but I'd rather just lay on the floor with my kids cause sittim is still kind of uncomfortable but wen I sit on the boppy pillow I set more forward on my thighs so there's no pressure on my butt
Love it...did you sit yet?
Yes I've set down I set down going from surgery to the hotel. But I also brought a boppy pillow cause I had a cpl around my house lol. But they help a lot. Specially on the plane.
Really? So should I let them know when I flying back home so they can help me out also?
Let who know? Oh I was talking about the boppy pillow helps a lot on the plane. Idk if the plane ppl will do much. I rode first class but I don't think it'll matter what u fly ull still b a little uncomfortable. My flight luckily was only 3 1/2 hrs on my way back. You have to stand or lift your self every so often to relieve pressure off your butt.