Wasnt Happy with my Booty.now I Feel I Look Complete!! - Beverly Hills, CA

I've always wantes a bigger booty. I'm 5'5''...

I've always wantes a bigger booty. I'm 5'5'' 110lbs.I could never achieve my goal on my own.my boyfriend said hed pay for me to get it done cause he wants it too. I chose Dr Ryan Stanton in Beverly Hill's becauseI heard he was the butt king!! My surgery was this morn.and so far I'm happy and feel ok.

its been a week

Today is a week since my surgery. I'm feeling OK. Have a little pain. And hardness. I'm just wondering at what point does it soften up? I'm happy with my results. Dr Stanton did an amazing job with picking what size goes with my body without looking to crazy. If anyone has any questions just inbox me :)

my before and after pics

trying to take lots of after pics

I'm sitting here tryna tale after pics for all you ladies but I swear its like the photos don't do any justice because my ass looks amazing wen I look at it but then I take the pic and its like it don't look the same as I'm person. So I'll keep tryna get good pics for all of you. But it looks so much better in person lol

OK ladies found out my size implant

OK so Dr Stantons patient coordinator emailed me back with the info everyone wants. She said the implant size he chose for me is 400cc's round implant made by spectrum. I was surprised wen she said 400cc because I honestly thought I wasn't going to get over 250cc. I don't know how big that is but I just have heard of ladies sayin doctors wouldn't do more than that cause of there size but I guess that's wrong. But I couldn't be more happier with my results. I feel like this is how I should have looked my hole life.I wish luck to everyone and I would reccomend Dr Stanton to anyone. And he doesn't only do butts he does everything!! But I will keep posting!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

The Butt King!! Haha.Nice man , he won't do a surgery on you unless he feels it is right. And he describes everything before hand that he will be doing. Staff is awesome they know how to make you feel at ease. And take good care of you. Doc Has already called to check on me in my room.

Have u has any complications or any type of infections since you has for the butt implants? I really want to have this done but would like to hear from some of the girls on here about there experiences first
I love your before and after pic! You have that nice round butt. Thnx for posting. It helps me alot.
looks great for your size, look muscular!, just got to know how to wear panty now, get in the butt and over them hips, we could have seen the fullness. I would def show off if my results were like that
Hi I love your results I'm considering him to do mines so any input would be appreciated! Also are you able to see the implant when you bend down? Does it feel weird when someone grabs your butt ?? Can they even do that??
I absolutely love the shape you have with your implants! I am going to Stanton next week, and I am dying to know how you are liking them? Do you still love them? What made you choose round instead of oval? Were you able to still fit into your same jeans? I would really love to talk to you for advice, I am super nervous! :/ Thanks!!!!
Love ur results! It looks amazing...
How much ccs , or what size is ur buns love
400cc
More pics!!?
I would love to see more pics as well. Btw I just noticed on the 4pic shot of b4 and after the different tattoo?!? Are they on the same side shot? Did u get the first removed and replaced with bigger one after surgery?? It looks gear with the big booty :)
I'll try to get some today posted!
Have your implants gotten any softer?
did you receive just implants or fat transfer with implants? I have upcoming apps and a mothers day surgery once I decide who to go with and who is the perfect candidate for me. nice booty girly
Did he do any lipo or fat transfer with the implant?
No I didn't have any lipo and I don't have any fat to transfer if I had the option lol.
Thanks for the reply!!! Are you still super happy with your decision?
Yes I am very happy. Sorry to all the ladies that I havnt replied or done an update. I just have a busy life with my 10 month old twins and my 5 ur old daughter. But I am still happy with having Dr Stanton as my PS. And very happy with the results.
You look perfect!
did you get the midline incision? or the "v" incision that is more noticeable?
I got the v the scar is not bad at all. He said he use to do the one line but it opens easier
thank you for answering. i could ask you a million questions :) he wants to give me a 400cc round as well. but i am starting out with a way bigger booty then you had. and i am only 5'2"...not sure if 400cc is too much for me. looks PERFECT on you. i held the implant, it's SO heavy! what does it feel like in the body? is it heavy? can you feel the implant? i was hoping i could get away without telling my husband. (i was going to tell him i had fat injected) if someone were to touch it would they know you had an implant? sorry for all the questions...i want them very bad, but i am jus so scared!
oh, and feel free to post more pics lol. i would love to see your scar if possible
Yes I got the V incision.
You look awesome love, thanks for posting the pics & info! I'm close to your build & going 450cc so that helps to get an idea of what to expect.
Wow you look good and what a good doctor he is. !! A doctor that cares makes time for his patients!:)