31 Year Old.....waiting for a Bigger Butt!!! - Beverly Hills, CA

Finally found my doc and have surgery date!!! My...

Finally found my doc and have surgery date!!! My surgery is scheduled for 9/25/2014 with Dr.Khosravi in Beverly Hills. He is so nice and knowledgable, and he spends a long time with you in the consult and makes you feel comfortable. Very warm doctor and his staff is very friendly. So he advised me to go with 400cc round implant . He said the biggest the brand makes is 460cc. So I'm debating should I go with the 460????? I do want a big difference.....

Pre surgery pic

Postponed surgery date

So I had to postpone my surgery date to October 17th...;( due to some financial and work related issues but it's all good.. I have more time to prep...I'm trying to make a list of the things I'll need. Anyone have any suggestions?? Also I've been thinking about this and stressing.... How do I use the bathroom????? Especially when I go #2 lol

Wish pics

Where can I find one of these

My pre side pic

I need way more projection in these shorts.... Can't wait to wear these when I get my ass done !!!

Deposit paid

So I just paid my deposit today $500...... Nervous and excited all at the same time!! I just hope I can get the results I want.....
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

What's your weight and height ?
Hey, I'm 5"7" 1/2 and 163
lattomommy the pic of a girl laying in on her belly on the laptop …where do i find that? pretty cool? i am having my surgery tuesday and would love that…my neck will be killing me after a few days i am sure..
Hey Chica .. Hope your sugery went well... I'm still trying to find out where to get one ..happy healing !
Have you decided what size you'll gonna have sweets?
I'm still waiting to go to my last visit with the doc to finalize everything but I think the 460cc
Amazing! Hope everything goes well. ;) goodluck babe.
Good luck
Thanks Chica!
ooh but just saw a review from another girl who got her butt done with Dr K. Looks really good! The only concern is that you want to go bigger. See if he can special order the 550cc's instead :-) I had a long butt so I needed more for better projection. I already love the bottom part of your butt is already filled out. You will look great with whoever you decide to go with I am sure. My only question is, how come some people have to have drains and binders and some don't? Dr Stanton used the 2 incision cut on me to reduce the chances of any infections and all I had was a padding back there that I took off after day 2, no drains , plugs or nothing else. Just curious to know what the difference is between the two...
Thanks mama.. Yea I'm going for my pre op soon so I will ask about ordering 550cc.. dr k also does the 2 incisions..so it won't be too much pressure on one incision. I'm not sure about the drains because most docs use them. But I guess that's better for you because they are very uncomfortable, and by the way your results are amazing! Just perfect! Were yours placed under or inside the muscle?
Oh they were placed intramuscular (inside). It hides the implant from being seen through your skin better and the muscle latches on to the implant and looks and feels normal after about 4-6 months. Run away from Doctors who try to place them subfascial (over the muscle). I have seen some disastrous photos of girls who got them done that way along with the infections and I feel so sorry for them :-(
Thanks for sharing Lattomommy and please DO let us know where to get that chair!! lol!! By the way, I noticed somewhere down the line in your comments your concern about going bigger and someone else mentioned DR Stanton...Girrrrllll!!! DR STANTON IS BY FAR THE BEST! I went to him and I am loving the results AND I got 550cc's oval! If you want projection and a bigger booty, you need to go alittle bit bigger. I am only 5'3 weigh 143lbs with no other fat to put back there and 550cc will definitely make you look like you want to look in your pics. My measurement went from this: 36-28-39.5 to 36-27-42 (I also did lipo on my lower tummy where I had a tummy tuck a year prior) Total cost: $9500 out the door for everything. I know you don't have the extra money for it, but if by chance you get a chance to check out DR Stanton, I promise you, he wont disappoint :-) Good luck!
Hey girly thanks for the info.. Yes I'm trying to go bigger and get my desired look..do u know what brand of implant dr. Stanton uses.. Because the one Dr. K uses the biggest is 460 and I wanted 500 or 550..and I saw some of the work dr. Stanton does it is amazing!
Ok, let me call Mindy and ask her real quick and I will let you know :-)
So I have looked into your doctor and really looking to go see him for a consultation. Can you let me know what the $7000 covers? And is his consultations free? Also do ypu know the type of implants he uses?
Hey! Yes you should really go see him..He's so nice and spends a lot of time with you. The 7,000 is only for the implants and he uses implantech brand(silicone)..oh and the consult is free
Sorry to hear that you had to hold off... I had the same issues financial abd work so I had to push change my date too, But did you ever find out where to get that stomach pillow lol... I need that in my life even without butt implants! !
Hey girl! No I'm still looking for that chair.. I'll let u know if I find it!
Good luck! I'll be following your journey. I'm thinking about implants and possibly with his doctor.
Thanks Chica! I will follow yours too! Have you went for a consult yet? He's really wonderful
Best Wishes :)
Thank you !!!
YW!
Girl you look good in your side pic! Can't wait for your final results!