31 Year Old.....waiting for a Bigger Butt!!! - Beverly Hills, CA

Finally found my doc and have surgery date!!! My...

Finally found my doc and have surgery date!!! My surgery is scheduled for 9/25/2014 with Dr.Khosravi in Beverly Hills. He is so nice and knowledgable, and he spends a long time with you in the consult and makes you feel comfortable. Very warm doctor and his staff is very friendly. So he advised me to go with 400cc round implant . He said the biggest the brand makes is 460cc. So I'm debating should I go with the 460????? I do want a big difference.....
I have my consultation tomorrow with Dr.K but it's a bummer to hear 460cc is the biggest size because I want a big behind as well and 460 cc is not big ):
I know.. I'm confused about the sizing.. I kinda wanted 500cc ..maybe he could order custom implants.. Or maybe a different brand..but your going to love Dr. K once you meet him ..

Pre surgery pic

Best Wishes :)
Thank you !!!
YW!

Postponed surgery date

So I had to postpone my surgery date to October 17th...;( due to some financial and work related issues but it's all good.. I have more time to prep...I'm trying to make a list of the things I'll need. Anyone have any suggestions?? Also I've been thinking about this and stressing.... How do I use the bathroom????? Especially when I go #2 lol
how was your srgery? happy healing :)

Wish pics

Where can I find one of these

My pre side pic

I need way more projection in these shorts.... Can't wait to wear these when I get my ass done !!!
Girl you look good in your side pic! Can't wait for your final results!
Thank you girl!! I can't wait either.. I just want to get it over with.. I feel nervous

Deposit paid

So I just paid my deposit today $500...... Nervous and excited all at the same time!! I just hope I can get the results I want.....
What's your weight and height ?
Hey, I'm 5"7" 1/2 and 163
lattomommy the pic of a girl laying in on her belly on the laptop …where do i find that? pretty cool? i am having my surgery tuesday and would love that…my neck will be killing me after a few days i am sure..
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon