31 Year Old.....waiting for a Bigger Butt!!! - Beverly Hills, CA

Finally found my doc and have surgery date!!! My...

Finally found my doc and have surgery date!!! My surgery is scheduled for 9/25/2014 with Dr.Khosravi in Beverly Hills. He is so nice and knowledgable, and he spends a long time with you in the consult and makes you feel comfortable. Very warm doctor and his staff is very friendly. So he advised me to go with 400cc round implant . He said the biggest the brand makes is 460cc. So I'm debating should I go with the 460????? I do want a big difference.....

Pre surgery pic

Postponed surgery date

So I had to postpone my surgery date to October 17th...;( due to some financial and work related issues but it's all good.. I have more time to prep...I'm trying to make a list of the things I'll need. Anyone have any suggestions?? Also I've been thinking about this and stressing.... How do I use the bathroom????? Especially when I go #2 lol

Wish pics

Where can I find one of these

My pre side pic

I need way more projection in these shorts.... Can't wait to wear these when I get my ass done !!!

Deposit paid

So I just paid my deposit today $500...... Nervous and excited all at the same time!! I just hope I can get the results I want.....
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

So I have looked into your doctor and really looking to go see him for a consultation. Can you let me know what the $7000 covers? And is his consultations free? Also do ypu know the type of implants he uses?
Hey! Yes you should really go see him..He's so nice and spends a lot of time with you. The 7,000 is only for the implants and he uses implantech brand(silicone)..oh and the consult is free
Sorry to hear that you had to hold off... I had the same issues financial abd work so I had to push change my date too, But did you ever find out where to get that stomach pillow lol... I need that in my life even without butt implants! !
Hey girl! No I'm still looking for that chair.. I'll let u know if I find it!
Good luck! I'll be following your journey. I'm thinking about implants and possibly with his doctor.
Thanks Chica! I will follow yours too! Have you went for a consult yet? He's really wonderful
Best Wishes :)
Thank you !!!
YW!
Girl you look good in your side pic! Can't wait for your final results!
Thank you girl!! I can't wait either.. I just want to get it over with.. I feel nervous
Ikr! I'm super excited for you, so are you going with the 460cc
Thanks girl...I will be following you on your journey too! Yes most likely going with the 460.. But I want 500.. I'm going to see if maybe he can use another brand implant so I can get the 500cc..
Following your journey! Good luck and God Bless can't wait to see your post pop pics!!!
Thanks mama! I will be posting !
Go with 460! Lol because I heard that a lot of girls wish they had gone bigger after surgery...
Yea I heard that too!! I think I am.. I kinda want 500cc but I don't think he uses that big of an implant.. Thanks mama!!
Yeah girl I want I big bootay too!! Like around 550-600cc. I know that Ryan Stanton goes that big, im considering him.
Yea I was scheduled for a consult with him, he seems very good but he's out of my price range...$9,500
Ohh I see. How much is Dr k. Charging? Are you getting liposuction as well, I know I need it lol
He's charging 7,000 for only implants.. I'm getting fat transfer to my hips next year.. I gotta do step by step lol
That's a good deal! Omg you said the 25th of the of month?! Aren't you nervous girl!!! Are you scared of the pain?,
Yes girl I'm super nervous, but I trust dr. K.. He made me feel comfortable..I just hope I heal well and get the results I want..I'm just thinking positive.. I have my boobs done so I've been threw the surgery thing but I know this surgery is way more painful! When are u thinking of getting yours done?
Yes always try to think positive. Im saving my $$ right now so hopefully in the next year or two. Im soo ready to finally have a bikini ready body. Then after I get my butt done I want to get my boobs done because mine are big but uneven:/
Girl your time will be here before u know it...good luck on everything!!! And thanks for the support!