Buttock Augmentation Definitely Worth It... Love my New Curves!! - Beverly Hills, CA

I had pretty much no butt and wanted to have more...

I had pretty much no butt and wanted to have more curves. I am 5'4" and 115 lbs. I had fat liposuctioned out of my arms, full back, stomach and thighs and then injected into my butt. I was expecting the recovery to be a lot harder than it was. There was slight discomfort but nothing unbearable. It felt like my body was really sore from an intense workout. But with the pain meds I was just fine. You do have to sleep on your stomach, avoid sitting for 1-2 weeks and have someone massage your butt. But it was all worth it! It has been about 7 months since the surgery and I am still very pleased with the look of my new body! But it all still looks very natural. My clothes look so much better now that I can fill out my pants. My waist is also smaller and my stomach is flat.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Feel free to e-mail me for before and after pictures!

Feel free to e-mail me for before and after pictures!

This doctor seems to have patience with no pics on RS.
can i please see pics? i am afraid i do not have enough fat. how much did he get from you? how much fat do you think you retained?
Pics please I'm considering him for bbl and how much is the cost?help please
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

If you are looking to get this procedure done I definitely recommend Dr. G. I went to several doctors for consultations, but none of them had the expertise like Dr. G. He also had the best before & after pictures online. His staff was very accommodating since I was flying in from out of state. Dr. G even came to my hotel for my follow ups so I wouldn't have to go back into the office. He made me feel very safe and comfortable during the whole process. He is extremely friendly and down to earth which I found surprising for a doctor in Beverly Hills. The cost was also very competitive and reasonable. I am very happy with the results!