Buttock Augmentation Definitely Worth It... Love my New Curves!! - Beverly Hills, CA

I had pretty much no butt and wanted to have more...

I had pretty much no butt and wanted to have more curves. I am 5'4" and 115 lbs. I had fat liposuctioned out of my arms, full back, stomach and thighs and then injected into my butt. I was expecting the recovery to be a lot harder than it was. There was slight discomfort but nothing unbearable. It felt like my body was really sore from an intense workout. But with the pain meds I was just fine. You do have to sleep on your stomach, avoid sitting for 1-2 weeks and have someone massage your butt. But it was all worth it! It has been about 7 months since the surgery and I am still very pleased with the look of my new body! But it all still looks very natural. My clothes look so much better now that I can fill out my pants. My waist is also smaller and my stomach is flat.

Feel free to e-mail me for before and after pictures!

Feel free to e-mail me for before and after pictures!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

If you are looking to get this procedure done I definitely recommend Dr. G. I went to several doctors for consultations, but none of them had the expertise like Dr. G. He also had the best before & after pictures online. His staff was very accommodating since I was flying in from out of state. Dr. G even came to my hotel for my follow ups so I wouldn't have to go back into the office. He made me feel very safe and comfortable during the whole process. He is extremely friendly and down to earth which I found surprising for a doctor in Beverly Hills. The cost was also very competitive and reasonable. I am very happy with the results!

can i please see pics? i am afraid i do not have enough fat. how much did he get from you? how much fat do you think you retained?
Pics please I'm considering him for bbl and how much is the cost?help please
picks please!! :)
pics* woops...
Pictures please! Jayna213@aol.com
PICTURES PLEASE!
Hi ashmack I have been interested in getting a BBL I wanted to know if you could please email with pictures and more details about your visit. Thank you!!!
jaslove73@gmail.com
Hi Ashmack, I have just booked my surgery date with dr g for sept. I am so very excited about this but really nervous at the sometime, do you have any suggestions or tips that will make a speedy or easier recovery? Also can I see before an after pics? How long did it take you to fully heal?
Hi Ashmack, I just scheduled my consult with Dr. G but its not until July - he's so booked :( I am leaning more towards choosing him just from the three videos I saw on his website.
IUnfortunately, there aren't manly reviews on him on realself which is hard to belief since his work looks so good. Although, I live in northern california I love that he seems to pay a great deal of attention to the overal aesthetic not just the derrier. But, I must confess I'm also torn because I hear Dr. Hegg is great and he's so close to me and then there's Dr. Salama who gets tons of great reviews. Anyhow, any advice, and recommedations are greatly appreciated. Also can you please send me pics of yourself (before, post and recent) Thanks sooo much :)
I also am surprised that his work isn't reviewed more on this site. I have a phone consult with him tonite but I've already reserved my surgery date for mid August. Id be happy to share my thoughts with u on my journey
Hi Ashmack. I am looking for a doctor who specializes in Brazillian Butt with fat transfer. I found doctor G and have researched his profile and work. He has the best pics on his site than any other doctor i have seen. His results are as perfect as can be. I read your review. Is he try the best for BBA? Do you mind sending me your pics. Im just saving my money so i can get it done by this summer. Thank you
can i get some photos to because a lot of people say their not happy with the results and how much fat did u get deposited?
Could you please send me pictures before and after? Thank you!
Hi Ashmack, Would you mind sending me your before and after pictures? I am trying to find a doctor for a Brazilian Butt Lift and Dr. G's online pics look good. I am the same size as you 5' 4" around 115lbs. and would love to see how it turned out! Thanks!
Hi Ashmack, I have a consultation with Dr G in a few weeks. Would you mind sending me your before and after pics?
Thank you, he really did an awesome job! He is definitely very talented at his craft and has such great bedside manner. Let me know if you have any other questions I can help you with =)
I'm going to go with a different surgeon because I live in Northern Cali and it would just be easier to do it here. I'm going with a surgeon with some pretty good portfolio and is experienced...so cross your fingers for me! My surgery is this friday ! Eeeek!

I've been wondering how many CCs I'd want and I think 500-600 is good. Especially from your photos, I think that's a size I'd want to go with, especially since I'm so petite (I'm 5'1).
A difference overall or just in my butt? Because overall I would say it made a big difference to me because it made my waist smaller and my pants looked a lot better because I could fill them out. People would comment on how good I looked but they could never tell that I got the procedure done. Most of them would just laugh and think I'm joking about getting a "butt job" because I live in Utah and its a very conservation state. It's all about boob job's here =)
Thank you for your photos!! Very few people post the photos of when they're all brusied but seeing yours has really prepared me for what I will be looking like!

You're more tiny than I am and you look great with the results! Very natural looking too! And you obtained a good size. I was afraid that I wouldn't achieve a good size size I'm "tiny" but I think you're thinner than I am so your pictures gave me a reeeally good idea of what to expect. Ghavami did an excellent job on you girl! I can't wait to go to him for a consultation ! :)

Again, thanks for the photos!
Since you were so tiny before the surgery, would you say the BBL made a "drastic" difference or did you feel it just enhanced your shape? I was told by a surgeon that I was tiny and I'd see a difference but wouldn't see a drastic difference--which is fine by mean. Shape is what matters most to me.
me**
Ron17, I have a consultation with Dr. G soon, would you share the price he quoted you for the procedure?
Hi. I recently had a consultation with Dr. G. I'm looking to get a few procedures, which includes lipo. I want to get the fat transferred to my buttock. He said this is possible but I need to gain a few pounds to get more fat to transfer. I'm kinda nervous about gaining weight because I'm diligent about what i eat and i excercise a lot. But, it might be worth it to gain some weight to get a better shaped buttock. Can you see a big difference in your buttock appearance? Do you have any restrictions on certain excercises (i.e, cardio, running, etc.) after a fat transfer to keep the buttock shape? I'd love to see some pictures. Would you mind sending me some pictures? Thanks
I wouldn't be to concerned about gaining weight before the surgery. That just gives him more fat to inject for optimal results. Yes, I can see a major difference in my behind and all around really. My stomach is flat, my waist is smaller. I have never been happier with my body. He does recommend staying away from cardio exercise (I don't remember the exact timeframe) mainly I would just do yoga. Sure, I can send you some pictures. What is your e-mail?
my email is danielleparsee@gmail.com can u also send me some before and after photos and how much did u put down before the surgery?