No More Chubby Cheeks - Beverly Hills, CA

Know the pros and cons of your procedure and do...

Know the pros and cons of your procedure and do your research. Although Buccal Fat removal isn't popularly advised by surgeons--I decided to go with it since all of my elder aunts had saggy pocket cheeks despite being slim.

I've always wanted a procedure done that would remove the fat, but I wanted to wait until I was older to see if it would dissipate on its own. When it didn't, I researched doctors in L.A. who were certified and who could do the procedure under local since I react terribly under GA (unearthed this mystery from my wisdom teeth removal). I'm a month post-op and couldn't be happier.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Very knowledgeable--when you hear his explanations (in technical terms or layman) you can really tell that this is his passion. No question is too silly to ask, and he appreciates a well-informed patient. His staff is amazing--the nurse offered me Red Velvet cupcakes and everyone's just very accommodating and welcoming. I did it under local--and while that's pretty freaky, I felt safe and knew exactly what was going on.

photos please!!! how old are you?
how much does it cost to remove the buccal fat ??????

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, downtowngal. It's so hard to find happy patients who've had this done, so your review is really helpful.

If you feel comfortable sharing, I'd love to see "before" and "after" pics of your results.

Thanks again!

I read your question about having some issues with this procedure. How are you now? Are you happy with the end result? Wishing you the best.