The Best Plastic Surgeon !!! -Beverly Hills, CA

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I was referred by a relative. There are so many plastic surgeons out there that a person like me looking for plastic surgery could be lost while researching all the websites. Thankfully Dr. Yuan was highly recommended and referred with two Harvard degrees to top, too. When I had my first consultation with Dr. Yuan, I had many questions and anxieties, but Dr. Yuan answered all my questions. I began to feel more comfortable about the surgery. I especially appreciate the consistent consultations and follow-ups I have received from Dr. Yuan wanting to know how I was doing. This added a special touch knowing that I am in good hands with a surgeon who genuinely cares about his patients before, during, and after the surgery. Dr. Yuan is a very kind, caring doctor and a model for his profession. Dr. Yuan listens patiently to discover what I want. I feel very comfortable talking with Dr. Yuan. It is a partnership trying to come up with the best surgical plan for me. The surgery went smoothly. A big part of the process is getting to the comfort level with my doctor and the surgery. As a result, the surgery was a big success for me. I am very happy with the surgical outcome. I had very little pain after the surgery, and I was back on my feet the next day walking and exercising. Thank you very much, Dr. Yuan, for the amazing surgery you did for me. I am very happy with my new look. I look and feel twenty years younger which gives me more confidence to do things. It is definitely the best decision I have made to have the surgery with Dr. Yuan. I wish that I had done the surgery with Dr. Yuan much earlier so I could enjoy the amazing results sooner. I am so happy with all that Dr. Yuan has done for me. I highly recommend Dr. Yuan to anyone who wants plastic surgery because he is the best!!!

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in