The Most Brilliant of Them All - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Hoenig is absolutely brilliant. As a Realtor I...

Dr. Hoenig is absolutely brilliant. As a Realtor I work with the public on a daily basis and I felt self conscious with myself because my eye lids had dropped unevenly, but Dr. Hoenig has given me back the confidence I was lacking for many years with the procedure I had done.

He TRULY goes beyond the call of duty when it comes to how personally he cares for each and every one of his patients. Dr. Hoenig is a phenomenal gift to his profession and to everyone else who chooses him for their surgeon. A world of thanks, Dr. Hoenig.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

I couldn't agree with this assessement more. I travelled from Ireland to see JH. He performd fat transfer to my cheeks and inserted implants to the tear trough area. Although this was about 9 yrs ago the decision to combine implant witb fat was genius. He is such a caring man and a credit to his profession. He visited me nearky every day during my stay and took me out to lunch and to the beach. When it comes to ethics this man has more than enough. I had had many consultations and was told by others who wers going to more high profile surgeons that Hoenig was small time. Two of those people ended up very disapointed with their treatment and results of their surgery. Yaremchuk (spelling) in NY was one and Brady in Dallas was another. I initially wanted a midface lift and it was agreed but when I got ther JH told me he felt bad about opening up a 29 yr old. Instead he offered me the implant plus fat. It was a very positive experience for me and when people ask me how I went through it on my own I tell them Dr Hoenig. The only reason. Today I had IPL therapy for Rosacea a diagnosis JH made 9 yrs ago. The mans a genius and has a babe for a wife. They should make a movie about him. I'll play myself and do my own nude scenes :-)

Thanks so much for sharing your experience. How long was your downtime? (i.e. not wanting to be seen by people)

Congrats on your happy result!