Better Than I Anticipated - Beverly Hills, CA

I came to see Dr. Zoumalan because I wanted eyelid...

I came to see Dr. Zoumalan because I wanted eyelid surgery. I felt that I always looked tired and had droopy eyelids. It turns out, that I needed an upper lid blepharoplasty and an endoscopic brow lift. I was scared of having surgery, because I have never had anything done like this before. After meeting with with 3 different doctors, I knew Dr. Zoumalan was the right choice. I felt very comfortable with him and his bedside manner was amazing. I look incredible now and look so much more refreshed and well rested. I cannot thank him enough!
Dr Zoumalan

Hooray for your success story! We would love love love to see your photos.
Thank you for posting your experience. I am considering a brow lift and upper lid blepharoplasty. How much time did you take off work? Would 10 days be enough for the swelling and bruising to be covered by makeup? What was your recovery like? Did it hurt a lot? Thanks for your help.
I can answer your question as I am 10 days post op for a temporal brow lift and upper blepharoplasty. I am caucasion and quite fair and still have noticeable swelling and navy blue marks under my eyes. I am using Coverblend makeup that is capable of concealing birthmarks but the dark shadows are still showing through. I can camouflage it well with glasses however as the frame blocks the bruised area. I feel fine in myself but I still have some pain on my crown which I wasn't expecting. I find that Declofenac (Voltaren) is good for easing this. However this may not be the case for an endoscopic lift. The incisions at the hairline are tender but not painful but I am glad I have half bangs to cover them. Frankly I would not wish to return to work tomorrow. If you don't bruise easily and don't have thin skin like me you may be okay.
And no, it didn't hurt a lot but I did need headache meds for the first weak. The headache (not agonising, just persistent moderate headache) was the only pain I had. I forgot to mention the severe bruising I have may well be related to the fat transplant injections I had in the lower eye area. My doctor pointed out that this area recedes with age and hollow under eyes are quite ageing. I believe he's right. I have had fat injections before that have been quite successful and are longer lasting than fillers.