Eternally Grateful - Beverly Hills, CA

I went to DR Mayer because I had a deviated septum...

I went to DR Mayer because I had a deviated septum and allergies so I had big bags under my eyes. Dr Mayer suggested in addition to getting the nose and under eyes fixed to get a brow lift. All my life I have been against cosmetic surgery because I thought it was foolish and self abusive to go under the knife voluntarily. and was afraid of looking like Beverly Hills Housewives. He assured me it would look natural, I had seen some work he did on a friend. His early meeting bedside manner was a bit gruff but I knew talented people sometimes have that edge of "how dare you not know who I am"...so after 2 months of torture thinking it through I went through with it. And I am THRILLED. Now I can breath, no more dry mouth from sleeping with my mouth open, the bags under my eyes are gone and now I can apply eye shadow again. My eyes, my best feature, once again look open and youthful. I look rested, feel vital and feel like I lost 20 pounds but I didn't. People tell me I look great. When I tell them I had surgery they say I woud never have known. I look like myself!

Wow, sounds like you got awesome results! We'd love to see your photos so we can witness your transformation.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I would recommend him to anyone. Once I committed to him I could see everything he did with great thought. He cares about what he does. He is talented. NO visible scares. 1 month out people were saying where did he cut? even looking up close they could not see it. Very Talented man. I will feel eternally grateful for having been introduced to him.