On my Way.....hopefully! - Beverly Hills, CA

Okay so i am 18 years old. 5'1 110- 115 pounds i...

okay so i am 18 years old. 5'1 110- 115 pounds i hit puberty when i was 11 really and it just didnt stop. i jumped from 7th grade being 34b to 28F in really no time at all. i hate the unnecessary attention i receive i have horrible neck pain , back pain , shoulder pain and i get a rash in the middle of my breast . i am a small girl and i havent really had a luxurious life . i dont go out at all . i hate that i never can go swimming and when its hot out im still covered by a jacket and scarf . honestly i just want a chance to enjoy my life because at this rate i dont think ill ever be able to. also im in love with fashion and can never experience it.i hate how my waist can never be revealed . but when i really think about it ive never been the girl whos comfortable with curves like id rather be thin with no assets than to have a small waist and large breasts. its just so much easier to work out with i bet. im graduating high school this year and will not be going to prom because i cant go through the emotional distress of putting on a dress and risk feeling any worse about myself. my mom makes under $30,000 a year so insurance is my only hope i have Aetna and my consultation is April 18, 2013 so im going to endure that and keep my fingers crossed hopefully it works!!!!

Good luck for your consultation! You really do have a tiny little waist, i hope you are approved and can have the figure you deserve so you can wear the clothes you want like most young girls! I am 23 and not as small as you but I am also short, and petite, with 32G breasts and I feel the same - cannot show off my figure, watch the fashions and the seasons come and go with resentment because I have to wear the same old clothes season after season! SO FRUSTRATING! But there is hope for us yet, can't wait to read your next update :)
thank you i really needed that to get through tomorrow . yea i feel really down about myself since they grew so much no one has seen them (mom boyfriend no one)as im very self conscious. yes i read your story also and we do need this to take our lives back the weight is really frustrating. i usually drown myself in oversized sweaters lol. i think it would be the BEST graduation gift ever. good luck too you also!:)
Best of luck! I'm 19 and my size is something like a 36F. I feel you on the dress shopping. Any kind of shopping that requires my breasts to fit into something usually ends in tears on my part. That was one of the reasons I decided that I wanted to get surgery. I hope your insurance approves you! And good luck with the last little bit of the school year, too. (:
yea :/ me too. my moms advice was to gain weight and id probably look proportionate. but that would only make it worse! i slouch so bad i never noticed the grooves in my shoulders until i sat up straight theyre so deep omg i never knew how much of a strain they were putting on my body sure some days really painful but gee.i feel like we're too young to feel so down about two balloons that consume majority of our body. i hope they do as well thank you! and good luck on yours also . well if im lucky i can have it approved and scheduled before my senior prom and be able to go!
thank you both ! and yes i have but even those only work so well its a strain on my frame and for me to be the age i am id like to stop it before it gets worse.
Hi, I'm 21, size 36GG so I can kind of relate.. Have you tried minimiser bras in the meantime? I naturally gravitated towards them as they shave off a cup or two that makes everyone stare and clothes fit awkwardly. If you try a load out, you might find one that gives you a shape you like more - you might just have to look a bit hard. Good luck with your consultation :)
Good luck..ihope your insurance covers it. I have had large breasts since sixth grade...i just had my reduction at age 50. I had been wanting it for years..i should have done it a long time ago..i wish you many blessings..