Best Experience of my Life! - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a breast reduction in January of 2012 and...

I had a breast reduction in January of 2012 and now one year later I am still delighted with the procedure. My clothes fit better, my back pain is almost gone (also was in a car accident) and now my scars are pretty minimal so I'm posting to let people know how satisfied I am with the experience.

I started with 32F breasts, which I did not need, want or enjoy. I now have 32C-D breasts which are perfect for my size four body.

The procedure itself was very painless and other than changing the gauze was very low maintenance. I also had rhinoplasty and lipo at the same time which had more discomfort and my breasts were the least painful.

Recovery took about two-three months, I tried the silicon sheets but if you start using them too early you can get an infection and I didn't want to risk it. A compression bra, staying out of the sun and one year later my breasts are small, symmetrical and where they should be.

I'm not sure how much it was as it was part of a total that included other procedures, but I think between 5-8000?

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I heard about Dr. Svehlak through a friend who also had surgery with him and had great results. He was very informative and patient with me throughout the consultation phase which I appreciated. His staff was supportive and available to answer all my questions. And his before and after pictures told me that I could trust him to make my breasts look great.If anyone is experiencing back pain or unhappy with their breasts I want you to go see Dr Svehlak for a consultation, he is an artist!

Thank you for sharing your review and great tips!   I am so happy for you and glad that you are still loving your results.