Wow, I Am Speechless - Beverly Hills, CA

All I can say is wow. Speechless. First, I never...

All I can say is wow. Speechless. First, I never knew that breasts could be made to look normal again after breast cancer and mastectomy. What people should really understand is every single medical procedure, big or small, surgical or not, is a process so be patient and healing depends on the person and how good they take care of themselves.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I saw Dr. Rogers on TV and also talking at the Cancer Support Community Center in West LA so I knew he was popular and also respected in the medical community because he was also teaching at Cedars Sinai, great hospital. This is how I knew I could trust him and so glad to find him. Just trying to pay it forward now posting on all the sites to share about this amazing doctor. Even tho his website shows a few before and after pics, when u go into his office you can see tons more and the results are beyond impressive. He also really gets what his patients are going thru and is a real human being who looks you in the eye and gives it to you straight with realistic solutions and a nice smile helps. I'd like to get in touch with any of his other satisfied patients here to swap stories and see how we can help spread the word to other women. If u get this you'll be as glad you found him as I am.