The Best Experience - Beverly Hills, CA

My motivation was to get back to my normal self as...

My motivation was to get back to my normal self as fast as possible. I wanted to be healthy and happy for my family. The idea to go thru double mastectomy initially was very hard but as I thought about it more, it was not that difficult after all. I was blessed with having Dr. Kim as my care giver thru this process which made a world of difference.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kim is a true 5 star in my opinion. She is super knowledgeable, caring, and sensitive individual. She was patient with me and took her time to make sure all of my questions were answered. Her staff is very friendly and professional. I felt that I was part of the family anytime I visited the office. I felt Dr. Kim and her staff truly cared for me and my well being.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Reconstruction community.