Breast Reconstruction Surgery Review - Beverly Hills, CA

I was motivated to get the breast reconstruction...

I was motivated to get the breast reconstruction surgery after I underwent a bilateral mastectomy. The procedure was painful and the recovery was long but I have no regrets because I no longer have to worry about getting breast cancer. The worst part was having the drains and having to take pain killers for so long. Since I was able to keep my nipples my breasts look very similar to how they originally looked before the surgery.

Congratulations on your new breasts...and for conquering the cancer! So happy to hear you are pleased with your results and your PS. How many surgeries did it take to get your final results? How long did you need to take pain medication? That's great you were able to get breasts that looked very similar to your original breasts. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kim was a wonderful plastic surgeon I couldn't have asked for a more supportive and skillful doctor. Not only did she do a fantastic job of reconstructing my breasts but she provided wonderful Comic relief before and after my surgeries. I would recommend her to women of all ages who are looking for a superb plastic surgeon. after having many consultations with a variety of plastic surgeons prior to choosing her as my doctor, I believe doctor Kim is truly the best!!!