Great Experience W/Dr. Betty Kim - Beverly Hills, CA

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jason Cohen, my cancer surgeon referred me to Dr. Betty Kim. Dr. Betty Kim is a phenomenal plastic surgeon. She is extremely professional and knowledgeable. She arms you with all the information you need to make an informed decision. Dr. Kim didn’t rush me through the consultation; her explanations of the surgical procedures and what to expect were very patient friendly. Dr. Kim made me feel at ease with the surgical procedures that I was having. I feel she won’t tell you what you want to hear, but will be honest and give you her expert medical opinion. After my surgery, Dr. Kim followed up with me to ensure that I was doing okay, not just in the form of an office visit, but by calling me on the phone, at home after the procedure. Her bedside manner is the best, she is kind and caring. When I first went to Dr. Kim’s office, I just wanted to be cancer free. It didn’t matter to me at the time whether I had breast or not. After a couple of visits, I was on board to have reconstructive breast surgery. In talking to her, I was convinced that once I had finished the process I would feel whole and wouldn’t have a constant reminder of what I had been through. I am very pleased with the outcome. My experience with Dr. Kim and her office staff was great. I didn’t have one bad experience in my dealings with them over the last year. The staff was always professional, polite and very helpful. I can’t think of anything that I wish I had known and wasn’t told or treatment I felt I didn’t receive. If you have to go through breast cancer, I can’t think of a better plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon’s office to be in the hands of. Dr. Betty Kim is a “Rock Star” to me!

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Reconstruction community.