Complete Mommy Makeover - Best Decision I've Ever Made! - Beverly Hills, CA

After having 2 kids and losing 85 lbs my body was...

After having 2 kids and losing 85 lbs my body was destroyed. My breasts were so saggy & I had extensive hanging skin around my stomach. I needed a breast lift, implants & tummy tuck. I was very nervous to have such extensive procedures, so choosing the right plastic surgeon was incredibly important to me. I met with many different doctors and most told me I required multiple surgeries. I even had a well-respected doctor tell me I had "unrealistic expectations" and I would "never be in a bikini again". As soon as I met with Dr. Minniti there was absolutely no doubt that he was the only one for me. He was so easy to talk to. He was incredibly knowledgeable, warm and compassionate. He did the one thing that none of the other doctors had done. He listened to me. I had my breast revision, implants & tummy tuck with Dr. Minniti and it has truly been the best thing I have ever done for myself. My best friend had previously gone to Dr. Minniti and her results were amazing! So, going into this I had extremely high expectations and he far exceeded all of them. Going through this whole process with Dr. Minniti, I have to say I couldn't be happier. There is not one thing I would change. My breasts are perfect, my tummy's tiny, my scars are minimal and I am now living in my bikini! Dr. Minniti is by far the most talented surgeon & I would recommend him to anyone.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon