3 Years on - Ready to Try Again. Would Be Grateful for Recommendations on Best Doctor in LA? - Beverly Hills, CA

Hello everyone, I had a breast lift with 110cc...

Hello everyone, I had a breast lift with 110cc silicone implants 3 years ago. I have never been happy with the result. I wanted a small implant as my breast were a size C.

I had the procedure done by a doctor in Beverly Hills, cost $15,000. My breasts were saggy and pointy, large puffy areola was also something I saw as a problem. About 15 years ago I had saline implants. I should have listened to my intuition. Each time I saw this doctor he did not review notes, nor did he know my name. On the day of surgery he told me the pocket was already there so that is what he'd be using.

I also had liposuction the same day to my tummy - same doctor. I know have a wavy stomach!

End result is I still have saggy breasts, that are too far out to the side of my body, still pointy, still have large areola. I was told to expect a rounder, higher breasts, smaller areola but got none of that. I did talk to the doctor but decided not to pursue it. He didn't know my name at any point, so I decided that I would be too afraid it put myself in his hands a second time. He didn't offer anything either just told me to wait a year.

I'd also like to fix the tummy waves.

Can anyone say who would be a great surgeon to have a breast lift revision with in the LA area?
I was referred to Dr. Linder by a friend for a "mommy makeover". I had a weird feeling from him and after reading all his reviews I decided to go with my gut. I have not had my procedures done yet, I am scheduled for July 8. I found a wonderful doctor in Newport Beach. Tenley Lawton and she has done a lift and implant revision to another girlfriend and the look great! She makes you feel comfortable and spent close to 2 hours with me during my consultation. Good luck!

Sorry to hear of your disappointing experience. I agree that you might want to venture out and get some additional opinions. Here is a link to RealSelf surgeons who specialize in Revisions. Just curious, how large were your saline implants 15 years ago? Let us know how your research progresses!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon