Breast Lift, Implants, Tummy Tuck - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Kahlil is amazing, his work is amazing, his...

Dr. Kahlil is amazing, his work is amazing, his bedside manors are amazing, and the quality of his work is amazing. I've had 2 surgeries so far and another scheduled. I wouldn't see any other dr. My tummy tuck came out outstanding as well as my breasts. Seriously if your looking for a Dr this is your man :)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

AMAZING DR hands down one of the best in the profession . He takes the time to listen to what you want and the results are simply amazing. I've been with him since 2011, 2 surgeries so far and another scheduled. I seriously wouldn't go anywhere else. He is well worth the 2 1/2 hour drive it takes to see him.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the mommy makeover community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the mommy makeover community.