Breast and Lift - Beverly Hills, CA

I was really flat & saggy nursed for several years...

I was really flat & saggy nursed for several years. Went with 650 under muscle high profile silicon. My symmetry was vet different from one another! Going back to take a little off of Left side & revise areola & scars.
I wish I would've went bigger & perhaps saline to get more of a upper appeal. Overall they feel so natural & they do look a 100xs better then they did! I measure DD smaller end I weigh 165 5"5
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Overall he did a great job. I understand there not gonna be perfect after all I had a huge symmetrical difference. Only thing I wish is I went bigger & ask more questions about saline. If you don't ask questions or know what questions to ask there not going to just go over everything with you! I just assumed silicones more expensive there gonna be nicer. Going in for TT 8/25 super nervous asked lots of questions!

I had my tummy tuck 6 months ago by him. If you have any questions, you may ask me or contact me. I had my breast done 2 years ago by him as well. You will be okay. :) Congratz
At Denyce, thanks for your comment that really made me feel better. What should I ask when he's marking me up on Monday? & what should I prepare for later?
You can just ask any question you may have, he's pretty quick to not answer, so you are going to feel like your question isnt answered anyway. Just make sure you have a lot of help after the surgery when you are home so you don't pull any muscles and make sure to take your stool softeners.