Amazing Work! - Beverly Hills, CA

I am a 48 year old woman and have always had very...

I am a 48 year old woman and have always had very large breasts. With my age I have seen my breasts drop lower and lower every year. I had been afraid of having a breast lift due to the scaring and also of the time it would take to heal. I looked all over the internet, talked to friends and any other woman I came across asking about great doctors. Came across Dr. Rahban, made an appointment and really liked him. Loved his before and after shots as well. But he has such confidence and he made me feel the most comfortable I was ever going to feel with anyone. My lift went well, Dr. Rahban was a doll and called me that evening to see how I was doing and I have to say it was the easiest procedure (I'm sure not for the doctor, he spent 5 hours on me making sure everything looked great!) I've ever been through. You do feel tired for a few weeks, but other than that the pain is minimal, I've had worst headaches. After three weeks, my scaring was minimal, you can barely see any scars and I had the full anchor lift. AMAZING. I am eight weeks out now and I can tell that within 6 months you will hardly be able to tell I did anything at all. My breasts look beautiful, perky and I would not hesitate to use Dr. Rahban again. I am very grateful for the time he took with me during surgery to make the outcome of my surgery so positive. My confidence.. what can I say, I feel like I could go topless and be just as proud as the twenty something next to me!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Rahban is amazing. He is not one of those doctors who tell you what you want to hear. He will tell you what is realistic and what is not. He will give you his honest opinion and take all the time needed to make your outcome exceed your expectations. I truly recommend him.

Congratulations! I'm so happy your surgery went well and that you love your results. Have you needed to purchase new bras or do your old bras still fit? Have you told any of your friends about your surgery? I know many 48 year old women are feeling the effects of gravity too. Enjoy your regained confidence!