Unhappy and requiring revision - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr Hovsepian has corrected a bad boob job with...

Dr Hovsepian has corrected a bad boob job with explantation and a lift. I am delighted with the results and highly recommend him. He has a very easy manner and makes you feel comfortable right away. He is knowledgable and informative, answering many questions I would not have thought of. I felt very safe in his hands and am delighted with the results, he is a very caring man and I cannot recommend him highly enough. I have also had 'banana roll' lipo with him and over the moon with the results, he has a keen eye for the aesthetic of a womans body. The price I've given is for both procedures.

December 14, 2014

The results did not last unfortunately. After the swelling went down my banana roll lipo looks awful, uneven and double gluteal fold with saggy buttcheeks. Revision is scheduled elsewhere. Also breast lift scars spread badly, according to Dr who did revision there was no permanent stitching inside.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon