SO GLAD I Went to Dr. D for my Breast Augmentation! - Beverly Hills, CA

I had been contemplating breast augmentation for...

I had been contemplating breast augmentation for several years but wanted to make sure that I selected the right surgeon. After doing almost a year of research and consultations, I chose Dr. D.

I was really nervous to have the procedure done because I'm very healthy and have never had even a minor surgery done. Not only that, but I was afraid that my end result would be disappointing or even worse...

I'm glad to report that the results have exceeded my expectations in every way. Not only am I thrilled with my new look, but the recovery time was so much easier and faster than I was anticipating. {edited}

{by Britt, information moved to Dr. Review}
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

He and his office manager, M, made me feel so comfortable and were there to guide me through every step of the process. My consult was thorough and comprehensive and Dr. D took the time to make sure he really understood what I wanted my end result to be. He and his entire staff were incredibly reassuring and warm yet professional. Even the anesthesiologist and surgery center staff went out of their way to provide outstanding customer service. I am thrilled that I made the choice to go with Dr. D and would recommend his amazing work to anyone who is considering having cosmetic or reconstructive work done.

Thanks for sharing your story here on RealSelf. How many doctors did you schedule consultations with?