Best Experience! Love my New Breasts! - Beverly Hills, CA

I loved my doctor! Dr Lisa cassileth and all her...

I loved my doctor! Dr Lisa cassileth and all her staff are wonderful! I had an 'A' cup and breast feed two children. My breasts have never been what I consider a 'sexy' part of my body. I wanted to have bigger breasts but not look so outrageous that I couldn't go to swim class with my kids. Dr casselith was understanding and compassionate. She has managed to get the most kindest, friendly, and genuine people in Beverly hills all in one office! My breasts look natural, perky, and stand out above other women who have received the same procedure but from a different doctor. I couldn't be happier!

I had this procedure done because I had small...

I had this procedure done because I had small droopy breasts. I breast feed 2 children for one year each. I had a wonderful recovery. I just felt like I worked my pecks really hard. I followed the drs instructions to a tee. Keep arms elavauted, ice packs, sleep sitting up(which got bothersome for you back and butt lol). I did find it strange to get use to the weight bigger breasts bring. I recieved a full c small d. And these boobies took some getting used too. The incision site was tender to the touch for the first week. After I could start the massage it really helped in the heaviness feeling.I received silicone under the muscle implants, they feel so real! After I could switch to wearing a sports bra that was also a very good feeling. I do suggest having someone stay with you if at all possible because you aren't not able to lift push or pull anything over 5lbs. I did have some numbness in one of my nipples (went through the areola) immediately aft surgery however as the weeks are going on the numbness is leaving. But the shooting pain due to the sensation coming back gets old fast. But Iam glad that I received this surgery because my breasts look amazing and I actually fill out a dress! It's wonderful to feel like a woman!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Cassileth and her staff earned it! I choose this provider because she fixes other people's mistakes. I would rather go to the person who fixes the mistakes because they obviously know what they are doing from the beginning. Dr cassileth has a great bedside manner. Everyone I have encountered through this procedure has been so incredibly sweet. I never once left with any questions unanswered. They respond back quickly and full of information wether its on the phone,email, or in person. The office is clean, organized, and nicely decorated. My surgery was a breeze. I was a little nervous the day of but again all the nurses and doctors were so understanding they put me at ease. Dr Lisa cassileth and her staff's work speak for themselves. Remember ladies you get what you pay for!! You want thebest of the best?! You will find it here at dr cassileths! Why take a risk with a so-so doctor? It's YOUR body and you should go to another women who not only understands what a women wants but is the best of the best! She fixes botched breasts implants and breast cancer survivors. Don't go to someone who you are taking a gamble for a cheaper deal. Go to the best! She doesn't judge you for wanting the surgery. Doctor cassileth gets women and our needs!

Thanks for your doctor testimonial, but in order to make your review helpful to other community members and add it to the breast augmentation community, we'd like to know a little more about YOU. Why did you want implants? What were your hopes and dreams about the surgery? What was recovery like? Pros and cons of the whole process? If you'd flesh your review out a little we'd be so grateful!