5 Days Post BA and Regret! I Want Them Removed ASAP - Beverly Hills, CA

On Aug 30/12 i was an A cup pre op and had 330...

On Aug 30/12 i was an A cup pre op and had 330 cc's (saline) implanted.

It's been 5 days and the doctor really did do a fabulous job...size Is perfect for my frame. Recovery was really easy.

I'm 28 with 2 little ones and i completely regret my decision and I want to take immediate steps to have them removed.

This has negatively changed my life. I thought I was ready for them and after contemplating for over 2 years and researching and paying the best doctor in Bevery Hills, I had NO idea that I'd hate them. While everyone else loves their new boobs, I want mine out NOW.

If I could go back in time, I would tell myself "you're so beautiful, your family loves you, your children love you and your husband loves you....don't be FOOLISH and DON'T put something foreign in your body because it's NOT healthy."

I want them out ASAP and will take the steps to do so.

Is it possible for some breast implant patients to...

Is it possible for some breast implant patients to feel like this "just isn't for them"?

Recovery has been fairly easy, and The doctor did an amazing job yet I Feel so certain that this just isn't for me? I find more relief in having them removed now, than keeping them. My husband and I are in complete shock that I feel this way and we are trying to deal with this each day....and I'm trying to be positive and really get through each day. No one understands me because they think it's the most exciting time for me. Filling a pretty dress is one thing....but feeling this pain of complete regret and wanting them out is just a nightmare. It's not worth it. I'm going to see doctor today and I'll probably ask to see him next week also because I want to be sure that my emotions of removing them are 100% without a doubt.

Did you have them removed?
Did you ever removed them?
I was advised, encouraged, persuaded to wait 3 months. It's been 3 1/2 and I still want them out, I still lose a lot of sleep over it. I feel rediculous for going to such measures, so foolish.