497 and 535 CC - Beverly Hills, CA

Post-Operation Day 3! Ladies and Gents, I'm...

Post-Operation Day 3! Ladies and Gents, I'm feeling fabulous! I went to Dr. Kim and did the umbilical approach and WOW, the pain has been very minimal. I was off all my pain medication by Day 2, but I have a high tolerance for pain.

My stomach was really sensitive Day 1 but now feels almost back to normal. I was really surprised that my pain levels have been so low since I got such large implants, but I think Dr. Kim is very gentle. My augmentation took only 45 minutes and my breasts are so even, I went under the muscle so it will take some time for my implants to drop. I love my boobies already!

It's been six weeks since surgery and I feel like...

It's been six weeks since surgery and I feel like myself again. I feel great! My breasts are slowly dropping and they are looking very pretty. As they are dropping and fluffing they are growing. Im fitting into 32 F nicely, Victoria's secret 34 DD works but is a bit snug. I still fit into all my XS clothing and it looks great. They don't look to big with clothing over it in my opinion. They look like a full D clothing over. But then again im wearing sports bras. I can do everything I could do before surgery except lift heavy things over 10 lbs...doctor's orders. I was really worried that the implants would have an effect on my immune system and health but actually I feel a lot better now than I did before surgery. I feel a lot more confident. I don't have to wear uncomfortable push up bras.

I have regained all my energy And started going to...

I have regained all my energy And started going to the gym about 2 weeks ago for 2 hours a day. I feel 110% I don't lift anything over 10 lbs

It's almost been 2 years!

Time flies! It's almost been two years and I have had no complications. They look and feel great, I massage them every day for a few seconds. If you have any questions let me know! I am still a 32F which is difficult. But I fit into lacy unpadded bras, which I like wearing more anyways. I can fit into a 32D if I wear a lacy stretch bra.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

He is an extremely talented surgeon. His main procedures according to his staff are rhinoplasty's and breast augmentations. He is an extremely sweet guy who is very experienced and artistic. His staff is also amazing the nurses, Shirely, Alania, and Theresa were so kind and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. David Kim to anyone who wants a gentle, methodical, experienced breast augmentation surgeon. He is also very sought after! He had six surgeries the day I got my breasts done, so you know he must be doing something right!

Hi there! I am scheduled to get my donut lift with BA on Feb. 18th. Under the muscle 485cc r/535cc's L, Mentor high profile silicone. I am 5'2, 112lbs...I felt much better after reading your results and recovery story. So, they do not look freakishly big? People and certain blogs are freaking me out about my and and my PS choice to go for this certain size. I would like a Full D or DD. Please advise.
Sorry, I didn't respond sooner! If you're an active person they may get in the way but if you're not it's a pretty attractive size in my opinion.
are they saline or silicone?
saline
over or under muscle? y saline?
She got them under
hey what were your stats before surgery and what are they now?
loovveeee your new girls!
Do you like the saline?
Is he experienced as much w lifts?
You have amazing results! Is there any way you can post more photos with clothes on so I can see what it looks like with clothes on? (I have similar stats clothing pictures are very helpful) Also do you ever wish you should have gotten them bigger?
I love your size that's what I want...I want to change my 400 cc to 550..do you think that will give me what I want?
Your breasts turned put gorgeous! I can only hope mine turn out this good. Thanks for sharing your story. How long post op did you no longer have difficulty bending over. I am 2 days post op and wondering at what day you felt pretty good.
I want
Yes update picture please
Hi could you post an update picture?
$8000 is what you paid total?
Yes, That was the total not including airfare etc.
hello! my surgery is approaching really really soon, I'm doing high profile 600 cc possibly over the muscle. Just curious if you did yours under or over? Also are they silicone or saline?
I did mine under the muscle! Don't do over, they will sag quickly. Unders are still perky if you like that look.
Love the look* Cant afford Dr. Kim
Thank you!
WWOOOOWWWW GORGEOUS!!!
Absolutely amazing results. Looks 100 % natural and beautiful. Every woman's (and man's) dream! Congratulation!
Thank you! It's been 2 years and I still love them!