497 and 535 CC - Beverly Hills, CA

Post-Operation Day 3! Ladies and Gents, I'm...

Post-Operation Day 3! Ladies and Gents, I'm feeling fabulous! I went to Dr. Kim and did the umbilical approach and WOW, the pain has been very minimal. I was off all my pain medication by Day 2, but I have a high tolerance for pain.

My stomach was really sensitive Day 1 but now feels almost back to normal. I was really surprised that my pain levels have been so low since I got such large implants, but I think Dr. Kim is very gentle. My augmentation took only 45 minutes and my breasts are so even, I went under the muscle so it will take some time for my implants to drop. I love my boobies already!

i am looking towards having a boob job i am an aa is there a size limit?
Most doctors try not to go higher than 400cc .... But there's more to it than just size...... For example shape . Under or over the muscle , incision type silicone or saline. Good luck

Thanks for posting your story and photos here on RealSelf! I agree that you looked pretty before, but the after look is nice, too. Did you go with saline or silicone implants?

It's been six weeks since surgery and I feel like...

It's been six weeks since surgery and I feel like myself again. I feel great! My breasts are slowly dropping and they are looking very pretty. As they are dropping and fluffing they are growing. Im fitting into 32 F nicely, Victoria's secret 34 DD works but is a bit snug. I still fit into all my XS clothing and it looks great. They don't look to big with clothing over it in my opinion. They look like a full D clothing over. But then again im wearing sports bras. I can do everything I could do before surgery except lift heavy things over 10 lbs...doctor's orders. I was really worried that the implants would have an effect on my immune system and health but actually I feel a lot better now than I did before surgery. I feel a lot more confident. I don't have to wear uncomfortable push up bras.
they look great. i got 540cc and im very anxious to see what mines will look like in 6 weeks..
Congratulations! I have breast implants as well but I'm getting larger ones in April. I'm curious - what is your height and weight? I think you look absolutely perfect and I'm so jealous of your tiny waist!!
Congratulations on your new additions Happy Dappy! I hope you post another picture once they've dropped all the way. You will definitely have a nice hourglass figure, I am envious as I couldn't get my waist that small without surgically removing some ribs!! lol

I have regained all my energy And started going to...

I have regained all my energy And started going to the gym about 2 weeks ago for 2 hours a day. I feel 110% I don't lift anything over 10 lbs
Yes update picture please
Hi could you post an update picture?
$8000 is what you paid total?

It's almost been 2 years!

Time flies! It's almost been two years and I have had no complications. They look and feel great, I massage them every day for a few seconds. If you have any questions let me know! I am still a 32F which is difficult. But I fit into lacy unpadded bras, which I like wearing more anyways. I can fit into a 32D if I wear a lacy stretch bra.
are you still happy with your salines?
Hi there! I am scheduled to get my donut lift with BA on Feb. 18th. Under the muscle 485cc r/535cc's L, Mentor high profile silicone. I am 5'2, 112lbs...I felt much better after reading your results and recovery story. So, they do not look freakishly big? People and certain blogs are freaking me out about my and and my PS choice to go for this certain size. I would like a Full D or DD. Please advise.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

He is an extremely talented surgeon. His main procedures according to his staff are rhinoplasty's and breast augmentations. He is an extremely sweet guy who is very experienced and artistic. His staff is also amazing the nurses, Shirely, Alania, and Theresa were so kind and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. David Kim to anyone who wants a gentle, methodical, experienced breast augmentation surgeon. He is also very sought after! He had six surgeries the day I got my breasts done, so you know he must be doing something right!