Simply the BEST! - Beverly Hils, CA

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Because I truly feel he was a 5..Dr Bruno didn't rush me thru the office visit, he heard me about when I was sooo afraid of what was going on with my implants (from a different surgeon). Omg! Where do I began? I contacted Dr Bruno after a breast implant and revision gone horribly bad(by another surgeon) I remember meeting some one about two years before contacting Dr B.. I had developed major fluid around my implant and was in tears...I remembered the great job he did on someone I knew..I was given Dr. Bruno's number and called right away...The person that took my call was sooooo nice and understanding as I was in tears and so afraid of this huge amount of fluid...Anyway, I finally met with Dr.Bruno..He was solo nice, professional and caring, he made me feel so comfortable and assured me that I was going to be ok..The whole experience was great,the procedure went well...Most of all I didn't have any pain after the procedure...Excellent follow up appointments...I am sooooo PLEASED with the results....I TOTALLY recommend Dr.Bruno.

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in