Dr Yamini is Amazing! - Beverly Hills, CA

So I went to Dr Daniel Yamini on June 4th 2013. I...

So I went to Dr Daniel Yamini on June 4th 2013. I got a breast revision from a previous botch job in Miami . An areola reduction, lipo on my flanks inner legs outter legs and above the knee cap, hips and Brazilian butt lift , fat transfer from hips. Dr Yamini bedside manner is the best I've ever come in contact with . Previously I had a Pulmonary embolism and DVT so my last surgury in Miami I almost died and was in Icu 24 days. Dr paul Goldberg at straxx rejuvenation in Miami fl was the monster who did this to me and ruined my chest. Craters in my areolas. Dr Yamini made sure i got all the necessary info to him in order to proceeded with me he also took off hour calls because I was having anxiety. He is so caring and through. He is soft spoken but so caring and you feel his warmth. He did such an amazing job on my body. Words can't describe how grateful I am for the amazing work he has done. I remember getting out of the 5 hour surgury ,and I felt my left armpit as I did I cried because for five years I had to deal with the botch implant bulging out in my left armpit.I ever need anything else I am going to him. He is a must ! Amazing! Superior !
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Amazing,

has the fat stayed?
Strax Rejuvenation got a bad rep for sure! It's not the 1st time I hear that. Happy you finally got what you were looking for.
HI, did you stay at Pearl Recovery Retreat? I was wondering what your experience was if you did. Did you get an idea of what size your breasts would be before surgery with Dr. Yamini? How did he explain what size to expect? Thanks!
             looking good! glad you got the results your happy with!