Explantation - Beverly Hills, CA

I am 36 years old and have had saline implants...

I am 36 years old and have had saline implants since I was 18. After the first year, my right implant ruptured and I had them both replaced at age 19 (425 cc). My breast implants were never soft or natural looking. I started researching and found this website in May of 2013. I did some research and checked out a few doctors that were near where I lived. When I met Dr. Patel, I immediately felt at ease with her compassion (thank you to the patient who posted Dr. Patel's info). Everyone she works with (Jenny and Nicole) are awesome. Dr. Patel listened to what I wanted and didn't push me into getting new implants or breast lift (like my two previous plastic surgeons did). One plastic surgeon even told me I would look like a flat pancake if I didn't replace the old implants (I left his office crying). Dr. Patel is not all about money, she listens and really tries to help you achieve what you are looking for but gives you her professional and realistic views. I am so happy with my results. I explanted on July 25th, 2013 and am now 4 weeks post op. My breasts look perky and not saggy. I am probably a 32B now and love my new soft breasts (no more pain)!! Sorry I have no pictures, did not think to take them throughout the process.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon