Breast Explant Beverly Hills, CA

Hello there! I had my D cup 420cc implants...

Hello there!

I had my D cup 420cc implants removed about seven weeks ago and I am loving my new natural look. Not only am I happy with the service, the price, and the professional care that Dr. Payam Jarrah-Nejad has given me but also his honest opinion from day one. Dr. J did exactly what I wanted done during my procedure to minimize scaring and possible nerve damage. After the surgery I was given specific instructions to follow for the best healing results which undoubtedly worked like magic.

Today my breast have healed nicely and look as if they have never had breast implants removed. It took me two years of researching for the right answers, the right doctor, and whether I wanted to remain a voluptuous woman with a nice big rack. Since I am very active these days and my back gave me problems at times, so far going back to natural was the right choice for me. Since my surgery, I have been receiving a lot of praise from family, friends and strangers who love my transformation. Many people say that I look slimmer, more confident, fresh, happy... and I can say that's exactly how I feel today.

Good luck girls!
Thanks Dr. Payam and Daria for making me feel and look phenomenal.

Sincerely,
Elena

Today I am thankful he was cautious about the way
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon