Best Thing I've Done For Myself - Beverly Hills, CA

Pros: Boosts my confidence and the way I look and...

Pros: Boosts my confidence and the way I look and feel about my body, easy recovery process, anesthesia was easy and had no problems.

Cons: restrictions after surgery are hard to get used to but totally WORTH IT!!

It sounds like that would take a lot of patience. But, like you said, you just have to keep your eyes on the prize.

I think the first week takes patience, and the help from someone. The second week is by far much easier (which I am on right now) tomorrow is exactly 2 weeks from my surgery date. I feel really good and the only restrictions I have are no lifting any heavy objects...not bad at all!!
Thank you! My restrictions were/are no heavy lifting, minimal use of arms/no reaching above your head, sleeping on your back (tough sometimes), no working out for 2 weeks- after 2 weeks can work out lower body; after 6 weeks can work out upper body. You just have to be more self conscience of the activities you are doing so that your breast heal properly and be easy on yourself. But, like I said, it is so worth it!! :)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

For years I have contemplated getting a breast augmentation. I finally decided to go ahead and do it. I went to a total of 4 surgeons in the Beverly Hills area and after meeting Dr. G, I knew he was the surgeon for me. He is very talented, has amazing bedside manner, and makes you feel extremely comfortable while also assisting in making an informed decision by explaining ALL risks and complications. After doing the procedure, I am only 2 weeks post op, I couldn't be any happier! My breasts look amazing and everyone I show them to want them. My results are phenomenal and I attest it all to Dr. G and his exceptional skills and expertise in plastic surgery. THANK YOU!!!