3 Years PostOp - Very Happy - Beverly Hills, CA

It has been almost 3 years since I had my breast...

It has been almost 3 years since I had my breast augmentation. My breasts pre-op were extremely uneven. I received silicone breast implants under the muscle and on my right breast a 'lollipop lift'.

Overall, I am very satisfied especially since time as past. I still have numbness around my entire nipple & areola on my right breast (where I got the lift) but since I have complete sensation on my left, it isn't that big of a deal and I have gotten used to it. My breasts feel 100% real and no one would ever be able to tell I am implants even when feeling them; this is all because I chose implants that are not too big for me! I did experience hypertrophic scarring, this made my scars raised and very red; I don't necessarily blame my surgeon for this, after research I feel like it is just because of my skin and after using silicone strips the scarring has subsided enough to not bother me as much, but my scars are noticeable for sure.

I would recommend Linda and would even consider going back if I wanted another procedure; but as we all know she is EXPENSIVE, but worth it to me.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Welcome to RealSelf, livelifelove, and thanks for posting your experience! :)

Am I understanding correctly that you had a breast lift only on the right breast? Are they on the same level now? If you feel comfortable posting pics, I would be interested in seeing your results.

I'm glad you're pleased with your results. Thanks so much for sharing!