A Wonderful and Caring Experience - Beverly Hills, CA

My chest was rather small and unimpressive, and...

My chest was rather small and unimpressive, and really didn't fit my body type. It was difficult to go bra shopping because I didn't even fill an A cup, and they made me look ill-proportioned. I set up a consultation with Dr. Bruno after seeing his before and after photos, and right from the start I felt very welcomed. The girls at the front desk are courteous, helpful, and work quickly. Dr. Bruno was just amazing. He made me feel safe and all of my questions were answered. The Surgery Concierge, Kimberly P. was a dream to work with. She was so thorough and very honest about the procedure, the billing, and my recovery process. The actual procedure was a breeze. The wait time was about an hour, but I know the people at Beverly Hills Physicians work very hard and none of the process should be rushed. All of the nurses were very kind and reassuring, plus they seemed to work together as a cohesive team. My anesthesiologist was the greatest. She was so calm and kind, and she let me know that everything was going to be just fine. After waking up from surgery I felt pretty yucky, but once I got some food and a nap, I felt right back to normal. Everyone prepped me for the recovery process and all of the pain I felt was normal, so I knew how to address it. The follow-up appointments went very smoothly. Everyone who has seen my new chest says it looks very natural and compliments my body wonderfully. Many of my girl friends have shown interest in getting the procedure done at some time in the future, and I wouldn't want them to go anywhere else.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bruno was better than I could have ever imagined. His level of professionalism is incredible, and he made me feel very confident in him right from the start. Dr. Bruno was very honest about what the different sizes would do for my body overall, and he explained the difference between saline and silicon. I chose silicon because it's what he recommended. I also went with the exact size he recommended. I trusted all of his decisions and the results are magnificent. My recommendation to anyone considering a breast augmentation would be "Take your doctor's advice." Dr. Bruno is a wonderful person to work with and I would definitely see him again if I wanted any other procedures done. I would recommend him to anyone else looking for an outstanding and professional physician.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.