Tough Decision, Fantastic Outcome!! - Beverly Hills, CA

I underwent Flash Recovery breast augmentation on...

I underwent Flash Recovery breast augmentation on 4/1/13. It went exactly how the doctor described. I went from an A cup to a full C cup (304 cc's) with very little pain or discomfort. I followed all his instructions and I am happy to say that my results are EXACTLY what I hoped for and told I would receive :) I would describe my pain level as maybe a 3 out of 10 and it just decreased from there after about 2 days. I was back to normal activity in less than a week without any narcotics too! I am so happy with my results!! Plus my scars are fading & healing nicely at 3 months post op :)

Just wondering about the cost... I have a consultation with Dr. Ghavami in a few months and was quoted around $7500 for breast augmentation. Was yours $11,000 for breast augmentation only? Thank you so much! And happy to hear that your were pleased with your experience with Dr. Ghavami!

Congratulations! Glad to hear you are happy with your results and your PS! What part of your decision was challenging? To have the procedure or decide upon your final size? Can you describe a little more about the Flash Recovery method? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

happy for you!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I am extremely pleased with my whole experience at Dr. Ghavami's office. His office is professional and pleasant. Dr. G is kind, patient & was extremely realistic with his recommendations for the perfect outcome for me. I highly recommend him as a surgeon to all my friends and family. Thanks Dr. Ghavami & staff!!