Top Notch Surgeon - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Kim less...

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Kim less than 2 weeks ago. My results so far have been beyond satisfactory, to say the least. As far as the procedure itself, I experienced very little pain, NO BRUISING which I'm told is rare. I can't wait to see my final results after I am fully healed. They look so amazing already that I can't imagine them looking any better!

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! I hope you'll come back and let us know what you think of your final results.

My breasts are looking great! The only complaint I...

My breasts are looking great! The only complaint I have, and he told me this is common, is that I wish I would have gone a little bigger. Other than that, everything looks amazing. My girlfriends that have breast augmentations also agree that this is an exceptional job. The symmetry and shape is as good as it gets. When I go bigger much later down the line I will be going back to Dr. Kim, without question.
No pics ??
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I found him on Yelp, and the before and after pictures he had were very encouraging. The office as a whole is very warm, professional, and thorough. Highly recommended, this surgeon is a perfectionist with immeasurable talent. Thanks Dr. Kim!!!