Breast Augmentation w/Dr. Bruno Was Amazing - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Bruno is very professional and caring for his...

Dr. Bruno is very professional and caring for his patients. He made me feel comfortable and convinced me that this was the surgery for me. I had desired a breast augmentation silicone and he reassured me with all the information he provided. I had several questions for him which he was able to answer all of them. His staff was amazing, front office was just as caring as he was. Starting from the consultation, surgery to recovery he made the process unbelievable. I was amazed on how easy the whole process was. I want to add that my scar looks amazing you can hardly see it. I'm looking forward to my upcoming surgery (tummy tuck), cant wait!!!! I would definitely recommend Dr. Bruno as your Plastic Surgeon.

I'm a mother of 3 wonderful kids and after my...

I'm a mother of 3 wonderful kids and after my pregnancies my breast were not like before. I had been interested and researched a Breast Augmentation. I choose Dr. Bruno based on his experience and background. Yelp and real self reviews also helped :) Dr. Bruno made me feel comfortable and convinced me that this was the surgery for me. Before coming in for the consultation I was shaking and very nervous. He made me feel so comfortable and relaxed that I was able to ask him all the right questions. He helped me decide on Silicone implants based on my body and skin. Silicone implants have the more natural look and feel. We also talked about the scar and where the incisions would be. I'm so happy that I followed his recommendations!! I even got to talk to some if his previous patients which they all had positive things to say about there experience. With the preparation for surgery I was also amazed you go through medical history and blood work to make sure everything is okay before. On the day of surgery the process was quick I checked in, answered questions and met with the anesthesiologist and next thing I could remember I woke up in there recovery room. The recovery was not as bad as I expected. Dr. Bruno called me personally to check up on me that night. I could really say that my surgery was easier than giving birth. I had surgery on a Thursday and I was back to work on Monday with NO pain. I took the pain killers for the first 2 days after that I was just on regular Tylenol with no problem. My whole experience with Dr. Bruno and his staff was amazing and I'm now looking forward to my second surgery (Tummy Tuck). It's been a year since my surgery and I have no regrets.

I definitely recommend Dr. Bruno to all my friends and family for a Plastic Surgeon.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bruno is very professional. He took his time during our consultation to explain in detail everything I needed to know. His staff was very caring and wait time was not long.

Dr Bruno is really great at what he do. he did my breast and there the Best!

Thank you so much for sharing with us! It's always great to hear success stories that are a year out.