Just Do It! One of the Best Decisions I've Ever Made! - Beverly Hills, CA

Many in LA might consider plastic surgery a...

Many in LA might consider plastic surgery a commodity product until you meet Dr. Eugene Kim! I spent a year researching plastic surgeons in Beverly Hills, Pasadena and Orange County to perform my breast augmentation and after numerous consultations with renown surgeons, my search came to an end when I met Dr. Kim.

Dr. Kim comes with all the professional credentials and accolades but what truly sets him apart is his ability to listen and deliver phenomenal results! He's skilled, patient, thoughtful and honest, making it seamless to communicate and be candid. Did I mention he's hilarious and exudes positive energy while considerately addressing each and every question and concern? You feel completely safe, secure and confident in his hands.

Pre-op procedures were simple. Angel, the office manager is on top of her game with scheduling, support and business affairs while looking gorgeous the whole time! Surgery went off without a glitch and recovery was remarkably quick. My breasts look flawless! Size, shape, feel are beyond my expectations thanks to his artistry and expertise. I'm thin, petite, with minimal breast issue and small nipples - none of these were obstacles for him, even with silicone implants that went under the muscle with incisions through the areolas. And it should be no surprise that post-op, he takes the time to answer all the questions that come up - you never feel rushed, intimidated or scrutinized.

Dr. Kim has given me a priceless new sense of confidence and it's undoubtedly one of the best decisions I've ever made - he's just BRILLIANT! I wish I would have found him years ago so don't waste any time, see for yourself how he can change your life! He's devoted, open-minded, kind and caring so your results will inevitably be spectacular!

Other pros: chic and discreet Beverly Hills office; easy and free parking in garage right across the street; prompt appointments; friendly and professional staff/nurses
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the breast augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the breast augmentation community.