I wanted bigger - Best Plastic Surgeon - Beverly Hills, CA

I had my breasts agumented because I wanted bigger...

I had my breasts agumented because I wanted bigger breasts and I would recommend doing it...you wont be sorry!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I got my breast implants in May 2009. I researched for many years and I decided to go with a saline implant through my areola. I really love my results and I love the results of my breasts. I had no bruising or scaring, I was amazed. I went to many consultations with surgeons before I made my final decision. I went with Dr. V. He in my opinion is one of the best plastic surgeons. I looked through his book on before and afters and was amazed at the results. It has been 2 years now since my surgery and I can honestly say my breasts look amazing, they look real and feel real. The procedure was not painful at all. I took vicodin for the first week, after my surgery. My surgery was performed in an accredited facility. My anesthesiologist and my plastic surgeon are board certified. It was worth every penny!!!!!!!

It sounds like you did your homework and got what you wanted! Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf.