Nervous but Excited - Beverly Hills, CA

I have been wanting implants for quite a while now...

I have been wanting implants for quite a while now. I am 37 years old, 4'10 115 lbs. Im not sure what my other measurements are at this time., But finally this year i decided to go in for a consultation. After leaving, I decided it was time. I discussed it with my husband n his response at first was "you don"t need it" well, after so much thought and conversations. I decided to do it and he supports me 100% I've been doing a lot of research and have found a lot of useful info. Especially from realself. I love the fact that i can see ppls stories and that they can share them. I originally wanted 350cc but i think im going for 400cc not sure if i want moderate or high profile yet. I will discuss with my PS. I want them big but natural.

Glad you found RealSelf! Looking forward to following your story! It's nice you have your husband's support. Will he be able to help you the first few days of recovery? A photo wold be great if you're comfortable posting one!

Good luck! Keep in touch on what you decide!

I'm sorry but I forgot to mention that I'm Also...

I'm sorry but I forgot to mention that I'm Also getting a tummy tuck along with breast augmentation. I will post pics of me now, since my surgery date is til June 28.

Thank you ladies for your comments. Yes my husband...

Thank you ladies for your comments. Yes my husband is taking a couple of Days off to take care of me. The rest of the days my kids will help Out. 16 yo & 14 yo. Thats part of the reason why i decided to do it in the summer. lol I'm actually getting a second consultation with a diff ps tomorrow. Well see how it goes. I have a long list of questions. Wish me luck. I will keep u posted
Can't wait to see your results!!
Good luck to you ! so exciting!!!

So now I have chosen a different PS...Its Dr....

So now I have chosen a different PS...Its Dr. Charles Hsu the reason why i chose this one was because he was friendly, listen and answered every question I had and explained himself in detail. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease. So Im still going with silicone, under muscle, incision under breast, going with 375cc to give me a small D. I originally wanted a big C but reading that under muscle you can loose breast size, decided to go bigger. but he also recommended lipo on my flanks...which the other PS didn't. Eventhough it is more money, I think the outcome will give me good results. He explained to me why he recommended me that and it made perfect sense. I left the office very pleased. Have any of you had that procedure Flanks? Did it help? how long has this kind of procedure last? he said itll be about 4 hours and a half. That kind of scared me. Is that about right?

As promised, finally some pics of before!

As promised, finally some pics of before!

Finally some before pics!

Finally some before pics!
I think you are going to have amazing results! I can tell by looking at you. Depending on the diameter of each breast will determine the profile best for you. My diameter is 13 cm on right & 13.5 cm on left, so because I want to have 450cc's, the chart shows that a mod plus would be best for me. I have a broad chest so lower profiles are best to give me the fullness I desire. If you have a more narrow chest, they suggest higher profiles, which gives you less diameter, but more outward projection.. I have the chart if you are interested, I'd be happy to share it. :). I'll even see if I can find a link to it.
Hey, yes please if you can send me the chart or the link that will be greatly appreciated.
ok, I am 2 days before you!

So I have been telling a lot of ppl in my family...

So I have been telling a lot of ppl in my family just because I don't want them to attack me with questions after I get my mommy makeover. I just felt a little dissapointed in my sis (only one I have) because she said I was dumb that why would I put myself thru all the pain. I'm not discouraged but it saddens me that she's not supportive. On the other hand, I feel very confident and happy with my new PS... I can hardly wait for my surgery day. N see my new me
Thnk u ladies for your sweet words. I'm so looking forward to it. I can't wait. :)
Good luck with everything...we have to not let negativity bring us down.!!
You are going to have such fantastic results! I'm so excited for you!

This Thursday is my PreOp

Omg.... Counting the days til Thursday & it will b exactly 4 weeks til surgery. I'm so excited. I have a list of questions for my PS. Any suggestions on what to ask?
My surgery was suppose to be about 6 hrs but ended up being about 4 1/2. I got sick after they woke me up but that was the only time. You will be fine. I worried so much before I had it done, but I am so glad I went through with it. I guarantee you will too! Good luck!
Thank you very much, txmomof1...I'm going to be under for 4 1/2 hrs. And thought that was way too long. But I sure do feel better knowing that you were under for 9. Wow! I really like your results. Your breast look very natural and I like that. I'm hoping for the same kind of results. Do you know what size you are now?
Thanks! No. I'm supposed to be a mid size D, but I have no clue. Maybe a small d is what I'm thinking. I'm not sure how much they will shrink down to once the swelling is gone? I never wanted to be big, but I guess I drank the coolaid and I want to be ginormous now! Lol! Oh well. What. An you do. I'm glad they are perky now and full. :) what size are you going to be? Since he went under the muscle I had 350cc in left and 375cc in right.

Had my Pre Op today....

Today I went to my preop. The consultant Cynthia is so friendly she went over paperwork and Signed. She, also, has had a mm so evrytime i go, i admire her. she looks very good. She showed me her tt scar a couple weeks back and it looked real good. ( very low) I feel very motivated and comfortable with her. She gives me time to ask questions and always answers them. The nurse, Jennifer was so courteos and descriptive explaining everyhting to me.. went over instructions on med I can't take 2 weeks prior to surgery, the antibacterial soap I need to use the night before, and the other stuff. She drew my blood and out I went. I had a couple of questions for my ps but unfortunately he wasn't there at that time.. But I will get a chance to see him before my surgery. Since he wasn't there I was able to ask n found out that the type of implants I'm getting are Allergan. The nurse said she didn't recommend to take the Pre and post vitamins. Because they might interact with the other medications. That really didn't make sense but I will ask my ps. They are providing a binder and compression garment. I got my prescription. But I didn't get any muscle relaxers. Which I know some of you have had. It didn't make sense not to get them but the consultant said he doesn't prescribed that. Only Vicodin and antibiotics. Is that ok? Or should I ask for some? I m pretty sure he knows what he's doing but I want to be able to heal properly. Also, asked if they can give something for my nerves and said that I can get something prescribed the night before my surgery if I really need it or the morning of to just let them know and the anti nausea med as well. Well, overall, I think it went pretty well.. Is there anythingn else i can ask my ps before surgery? suggestions? I'm more excited now.. Just 4 weeks away.
Excited or you!
You are going to love your results!! You are tiny!! I'm sooo excited for you!! : )
oh yay you are getting close to your date and how nice that would be to have the consultant another mm girl! I was sad when no one at the office I went to had implants.. i just kinda figured people would get it done if they worked there right? lol maybe that's dumb I thought that but it just is way more comforting knowing that they did it too and its ok! I as well did not get any muscle relaxers and my ps just didn't think it was necessary so I think it's okay to not have them.. I also wanted something to calm my nerves the night before and day of but they gave me nothing which really blew. ( I was hyperventilating and my hands and arms were loosing feeling, it was so scary!) but they still gave me nothing! So I hope if you can get something they will give it to you but if not just take a lot of deep breaths and stay strong! I get the whole pre vitamin thing is weird too how it can interfere with other meds.. The only reason I know anything about that is because my mom is a transplant patient and she can't have certain vitamins or fruits since they interfere with meds. So I would just listen to the ps and take nothing different then you do. Make sure you get some gravol just incase, I had used all the prescribed ones and had to get my bf to get me another box from the drug store later since I was so ill.. not to freak you out but its smart to just have them ready just incase. I am sorry your sister doesn't understand =( its such a personal decision to have plastic surgery but I mean I guess we can't expect them to understand us all the time. You need to do what you want and just do it for you! that good old saying beauty is pain..yep its true. and when you look good you feel good and when you feel good everything is better in life! So I think it's great! =) Sorry for the huge response.... let the count down begin!

Surgery for this Friday cancelled

I'm very sad to say my surgery for this Friday has been cancelled. Last week I found a lump on my right breast and went today to see my breast doctor. She ordered an ultrasound and mammogram. But unfortunately it's not til next Tuesday. She said she wants me to cancel my appt because if I need a biopsy she can't do it with implants. I'm feeling much better now, this morning i had a little breakdown. but now, I'm trying to stay as positive as I can. I truly do believe that God does things for a reason. When my time comes it'll come.
Oh dear, I feel for you after waiting and waiting and then to get delayed. Have you heard anything back about rescheduling? The wait and anticipation is the hardest part! You'll be okay though, and once you are cleared you'll be happy to know you are all healthy too. BTW, I only told a few people pre-op. My friends (most of whom have augmentations themselves) were of course over the moon excited for me. My mother, however... Said something to the effect of, "there are lots of things I would change if I could, but I want god to recognize me when I get there." Lol ... Dont get me wrong, me and my monma are very close and talk about everything, but she admitted that she thought it was a little vain and I simply agreed and said that's what I wanted to do, and we all knew the day would come. She has been super supportive since, offering to stay with me when my husband had to go back to work and such. But moral of the story, everyone has different views on these types of things, but you only need to be concerned with what makes you happy.
i am so sorry to hear about this, but i am glad you are getting this taken care of and it will be time for your procedure soon enough. you are in my thoughts!!!
Thank you LA1977... I hope so too ;)

Results came back negative

Sooo happy and thankful to God! I went to see my breast doctor. She said everything came back good. No cancer. It's just a lump. She called it a fibroadenoma, which I already had two before. She said as long as it doesn't grow any bigger it doesn't need to get taken out. So, I'm very happy! So, since it was still early I called my ps office and went to do my preop visit again. (Blood work ) since its been longer than a month from my last one. I got a discount and only had to pay $150 instead of $250. So I'm a happy camper. I also scheduled my surgery and the soonest was for July 17 so I took it. Now, the countdown begins again....thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. N happy healing to all the ladies out there.
Almost your turn! Good luck & best wishes!
Thank you 3keys tomynheart I'm excited.
Yeah!!! So glad to hear all went well and now you are back on your journey!!! Good luck to you!!!!!

2 more sleeps

Omg! Now my time is finally here. Thought it was so far away two months ago. But now it's my turn. I have all kinds of emotions and from reading all the real self posts I think it's normal. Lol I'm excited, scared and nervous. All at one time. Haven't really had a good night sleep in over a week. It takes me a long time to fall asleep every night but I know as soon as my procedure is done ill be for sure sleeping lol. With all those narcotics. Well, just thought I would post. Can't wait for Wednesday. Happy healing to all you beautiful ladies.
How was your surgery? I hope it all went very smoothly for you! look forward to your new updates! :)
Looks like your surgery was yesterday, how did it go?! Will be watching for your update!

How are you feeling? Sending positive thoughts your way!

Made it to the flat side

Will post more later

Whoo-hoo! Thanks for dropping the note to let us know you've arrived. Happy healing. Take it easy and get lots of rest...it will just get better from here on out.

Congrats! Happy Healing!
Happy healing

2 days after surgery

The day of surgery. I was so nervous I started to get anxiety. We got there right on time. Event though there was so much traffic at 10 am. (Weird) I signed paper work and then put on a gown, gown type shoes and hair net. Then went to a room and doc marked me up and took lots of pics from diff angles. Then the nirde came and showed me how to empty the drains i will be getting. The anesthesiologist came in after and asked health questions and said he had more than 15 yrs experience and thst he will tske good care of me. Thst made me feel better. they started my iv and I sat on the or table and that was the last i remember. The burning of my tummy incision woke me up. The nurse dressed me and wheeled me to my car where my youngest and hubby were waiting. On the long way home. My hubby stops by to get me soup. I eat it and then I start to feel very nauseas. I throw up. The worst feeling ever. Thought my tummy was going to open up. Felt way better after that. Thnk my body had to get rid of all the anesthesia. Since day one I've been on top of my meds. I've been getting lots of attention from my hubby and my kids. They've fed me and catered to me.. Luv it. Even my parents came to visit the first day and brought me lemon grass tea. Yesterday was also my first post op visit. My parents took me. Thought it was nice of them. I felt special since i am the oldest of 5. Lol Doctor said evrything looks good. Next week hell take my dressings off and in two weeks. The drains. Can hardly wait because the one on the left bothers me a lot. I also started feeling a little itchy on my arms, neck, and back of my neck. I dont have a rash though. Maybe the antibiotics are doing this. I'm waiting for the doctor to call me. Any of u experience itchiness?
Your update sounds good! I had extreme itchiness while in the hospital so I'm thinking it was whatever meds they were giving me for pain, or something from anesthesia?? But was fine on my lortabs at home.

No more narcotics

I realized I really haven't been having so much pain to keep taking the Tylenol with codeine so yesterday afternoon I took just one and 6 hrs later I took only Tylenol 500mg. I'm so happy because I'm finally feeling like myself. Less sleepy and not nauseas at all. The left drain has really been a pain. I hate it. It burns a lot. My hubby eventhough hes back to work. Hes been managing to take the early break and has been making me breakfast then he leaves. My 16 yo daughter takes over and pretty much takes me to the bathroom and gets me whatever i need. My mom has been here since day one also, she made me some delicious soup and has been taking me sponge baths when she gets off work. I feel so nice and clean after. I'm really thankful to have her. Shes a nurse and works with elderly so she knows a lot. I still haven't gone no2 but have been having gas here and there. The doctor said to give my body a couple of days and when I feel like I have to go but it doesn't to take the stool softener. I can hardly wait til this Thursday. Hopefully he will take my drains off since they haven't been draining that much. And i will get to see my tummy for the first time. My boobs have been good to me. I really havent felt pain just feeling a little morming boob. Sorry about all the blabbering. I just didn't want to forget anything. Happy healing to all you ladies. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Thank you 3keywtomyheart & yesnewme2013...I'm feeling a lot better. Thnx for your comments
Welcome to boobie land, glad you joined us congratulations! Good to know your doing well and not in much pain, I didnt have much pain either. Happy Healing!
Sounds like you are doing good! Little to no pain, that's not so bad! I def feel sore in the morning and then later on in the day. Here's to happy healing and hope you get your drains out this week!

Day 6 update:

I'm doing pretty good, overall! Not having much pain just morning boob in the morning and a little pain on my right side of boob. Which Massaging it has helped to ease it. My boobs are just sooo big and i luv them. My hubby loves them as well. he finallly saw them for the first time and held them. Lol On Monday morning I took a laxative and within an hour I went 2. I was soooo happy lol. And have been going ever since. The DARN DRAIN still has been my most pain so far, hate it with all my might. Lol. That thing pokes me throughout the whole day and hurts so darn much. My dear mommy came again today and took me a sponge bath and washed my hair. Luv my mom and it always gives me much more energy and I feel like a new person as well. She bought me another comfy dress which I have two others. I use them all day. I'll be posting pics so you guys can get an idea of how they look. I totally recommend them for after surgery. I'm still not taking any more medicine besides the arnica Montana and bromelain. This Thursday I have my post 2 appt and I'm very excited. Hoping the ps takes the drains off since they're not draining much. They're just draining less than 15cc. He's also taking my dressings off but what im the most excited And I can't wait is to see my new tummy. I still have not Seen it yet. Oh yea, I also got my lovey period today and I'm having cramps (ughhhh) just what I needed.
Yay! I'm so glad everything came back normal!!!! Can't wait to see more pics!!! Glad your medication is working well for you!
You look great im 4 11 and went with 450 cc im very happy I did..Im glad you love your look your going to look better by the day hapoy healing!!

Pic of dress

Woww your breast look great ill keep looking at your updates happy healing!!
You are looking great!
So happy for you!!! You look great! So glad you're on the healing side now--it's been a long time coming! Hope you continue to do well. Happy healing :)

Drains out!

Today I went to my 2 nd appt and my ps took out my drains. Omg! They hurt a lot! My palms of my hands were sweating from so much pain. But thankfully I can walk better and it's not bothering me anymore. He said I can take off binder just to take a shower and to wear the band on my breast at all times. I was able to see my incisions and they all look very nicely healed. N the one on my tummy is so thin. I luv it. I am so happy evrything is looking good right now.
Yay!! So happy for you! I can't wait to see more pics as you heal
Thank you ladies for your nice comments. @ emn. It's going quite smoothly. I can stand up way much more straight. No pain even My ps was very impressed there's no bruising at all. I'm happy for that. Maybe the arnica and bromelain did help. @ Mumtum...on a scale I thnk the pain was probably a 5. I made sure to take my meds right on time. Every 6 hrs pain or no pain for the first two days and then I gradually weaned myself out of them by the 3rd day. Just took reg Tylenol. If I could do it again, I will in a heartbeat. The scary part for me was going under and not waking up n leaving my kids and family but God had other plans for me. I'm so thankful!
you look great! i just had my tt with hernia repair 2 weeks ago. it's a waiting game! but worth it. i had my breast mastopexy and tt done separately. i can imagine what you went through! but it's over! how is your healing now??

Yesterday was Fun!

Yesterday was my anniversary and my youngest daughter 9th bday. I woke up to a special delivery of flowers. It made me cry. It was so nice and thoughtful of my hubby. Then I made my youngest some pancakes with a smiley face and hash brown style potatoes. She enjoyed it. By the time I was done I was so exhausted and in pain on my right boob incision. I sat down and that seemed To help. In the evening we celebrated by taking my daughter to her pick restaurant and to watch a movie. We went to Johns Incredible Pizza where they have buffet. All kinds of pizza, pasta, breads, soups, salads & desserts. It was our first time there and it was pretty fun. The whole family had fun. They had a gigantic area of arcade games and rides. I was able to walk as straight as possible. And every time I had a chance I would sit down and rest. We haven't had this kind of fun in a long time. I was so glad everyone had a good time. Its hard sometimes to even get everyone together with two teenagers. 16 & 14. On the way to the movies my kids were making fun of me since I was walking so slow and started imitating my hunched self too. It was funny because they all were walking like me. Lol. We watched Despicable Me 2 and then went home. By the time we got home I was so swollen from my tt scar. It felt like a rope was inside of me. The shower helped it a lot.

Feeling down

Well today my hubby came home for his lunch break and I told him that maybe we can "try it" tonight. His response was "no way, I don't want to see no scars" I told him just close your eyes, then. He said no. I was in disbelief and in shock to hear him say such a thing. I was in tears after he left. Now that I feel way more attractive he's saying this? It doesn't make sense to me. The scars are going to be there forever, theyre not going any wherr. Is this normal for him to feel this way? Any one experienced this? Please HELP!
You look amazing! Don't let the comment from your hubby bring you down! He is probably uneasy about the change and how wonderful you look and maybe even a little insecure. I'll be sending positive thoughts your way and please keep your head up!
I agree give him some time I was terrified my hubby was gona be that way too espescially bc per surgery he kept sayin things like you don't have to go through this if you don't want to. He is still afraid to touch me ( especially since ive managed to pop 2 stitches now) also we did the deed before being released and he too was terrified of hurting me. ( Btw after the fact I called my ps who advised to wait til 6 wk po as the increased blood flow can cause internal hemeriaging and other complications) so hes on hold for a bit now . im sorry he his mouth has no censor button but maybe he is just afraid of hurting you. My hubby now ask to see the scar and check on how the healing process is coming along. He also cant wait to actually get lucky hes even talking about taking the night off and getting a baby sitter ;-0 lol oh and I ask him to shower with me every from the get go a shower massage gets him aroused and he can massage my breast and my back (which is very painfull due to lipo )but helps with the healing. Its also intimate which is nice
Thank you pretend4u....for responding. I didn't know before 6 weeks it can cause internal hemorrhage. Wow! Now I'm super scared! But it sure does make sense how. I'm going to have to slow down. Lol. Wow! He's going to take the night off? That's going to be a special night. So happy for you. Oh and that shower massage sounds like a great idea. Thank you!

3 weeks po

Today I went to my 3 week follow up and my ps said he was very pleased on how I'm healing so quick. I am happy myself. He checked my incisions and showed me how to start massages. He said my right breast is still a little higher than the left. So hopefully the massages will help. He said in 3 more weeks I can start exercising. I can hardly wait because Im very anxious to get into the routine. Need to tone my body. I can also start scar therapy. So im planning on buying some silicone strips. I'm excited! Oh, he asked me if I can write him a review on yelp and I agreed I would. He's such an awesome ps...love his bedside manner. Always takes his time listening to me. The receptionists are all great ppl as well. In 3 weeks I will go back for my 6 week appt.
Wow ur boobies look amazing!!!!!
You look great! Im 4 w po and right there with ya! Waiting for the green light to start yoga ! I want abs! I just started scar therapy too the strips feel so weird coming off but I feel more protected with them on - I wear the strips over night and massage the scars with a concoction of hydrocritzone mederma and silicone scar gel twice daily
You look great! I'm 3 weeks post op as well so we are healing together. I too am very anxious to get back to the gym. I have already seen some loss of muscle in my quads so I'm ready to get back! Can't wait to see how well the silicone strips work for you. Happy healing!

7 week update

Sorry I haven't posted in so long. I've been feeling a little down. I'm happy with my breast size compared to what I had but I wish I would've gone bigger. (Don't tell my hubby) lol as for my tummy, the extra fat is not hanging anymore but I still find it big above my belly button. Sometimes I wonder if my ps really did pull my tummy downward because my gallstone surgery scar I noticed is in the same place as before surgery. Idk. I'm going to express my concerns next month when I see him. But I don't think I will put myself thru surgery again. I'm posting a pic. Plee feel free to give me feedback. Any will be appreciated. Oh, i went to vs and got measured at 34d. Does my bra seem too big at the cup or is it just me?
Was reading and I too have scar tissue where the repair was done~it had gotten softer but still there.
Chunkychula,.wow you too. I really do hope it goes down. Isnt it frustrating to feel it? Have you been massaging it? What has your ps said?
Mine feels like a sausage below my scar, it has gotten softer but not gone away. My ps said that it is where they did the repair and that it should soften, but he never said it would go away.

2 mth. Update

I got an emai today telling me to update but there's not much difference from my last time here. I'm flat in the morning but by the night I'm swollen. Still wearing my compression garment (spanx like) every day. Just at night i take off. My breast I think have definitely dropped. I'm happy with them but now I wish I would've gone bigger. Lol(boob greed) so ladies if anyone of u are undecisive on one size go with the bigger one :) hope all u ladies are healing well.

Oops forgot other pic

Ok, this is what you need to wear for your hubby. Wear one of those garters that wrap around your lower stomach. It will hide the scars but he will have total access to your vgg. They are sexy as hell too. You can wear sexy hose with them too. Hope this helps. Time will make the scar nearly disappear over time. Until then you both can still be happy.
Thank you so much great2beme for your advice. I will make sure to do that. Very sweet of you for the tip. :)
You look great we has out survives on the same day 9 weeks post op yay! I hope you hubby came around! Are you still wearing the compression garment ? I feel I swell too much when I don't wear it.

10 week update

I had my appt last week and was disappointed in what my ps said. I addressed my concern....tummy having a roll still when i sit. He said that he doesn't like to pull so much when he does TT because he thinks I'll have a tougher recovery. I just said oh okay. But wish I would've known that before hand. I get bummed at times that my tummy is not as flat as I wanted it. But I guess it's better than what I had. That's part of The reason I really haven't updated my profile. I just don't see myself happy. But do I really want to go thru a revision? No, I don't want to put myself in that position again. Will it be worth it? Any of you have any input? I really appreciate it.
Let me know his your appt goes!
Thnx butterfly chica. You do too!
You look great!!

Almost 5 mth Update

Sorry ladies for slacking on posting any reviews. I have being on real self just commenting on others reviews. Thank you ladies for all the positive words and comments. Well, this Thursday I saw my ps. Said things are looking great for me and that he was real happy with my results. I told him I was too. Eventhough I did mention the roll I get when I sit down. He said to try to keep loosing weight and exercise. N it should help. So, I said okay! He also said to keep massaging my boobs since it's a "lifetime maintenance" n also to keep massaging my left side of tt scar. He said he feels it thicker and need to massage to help with scar tissue. I go back to see him in 6 mths.
Wow flat stomach:) yay! And ur boobs look so natural!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Hello slim mummy! Loving your results. xx

6 mth post op

Sorry I haven't been updating in so long. I have been on real self but just looking at profiles and commenting. I've been healing pretty good. Have been massaging my tt scar and boob scar with bio oil every night and applying new gel +e silicone cream. I did go see my ps today because I noticed a bump on my bb. I was concerned about it. He said it was scar tissue and he recommends me to massage it every night and apply cream as well. Will see him in 4 mths again unless something else comes up.
Great results I had the lumps to he said he was gon remove them but he didn't have my permission which I emailed him abt then the day b4 but that's my fault for being so nervous I didn't bring it up
great results
The results are very good congrats

8 mth. Po

It's been quite a while since my last update. Nothing has changed. I do wish sometimes I would've gone bigger(boob greed) but it is what it is and at least I have more now than what i started with. The bottom part of them are still numb but I do feel my nipples. Re: My tummy, I still feel as if it's not flat enough. By the end of the day it swells above the tt scar. Seeming as if I'm 4 mth pregnant but at least there's no hanging skin. I looked it up on rs and it said it could be from my muscles not being tight enough when I got the tt. Which makes a lot of sense. I don't think I will get a revision just because I don't want to go through it again. Plus it's not fair for my kids to see me like that again. I still have that bump on my bb it has not changed but it hasn't gotten Better either. Next month I see my ps. Well see what he has to say. Happy healing to all of the new rs ladies.
You look amazing girl!!!
Congratulations to you! You look great. I'm also considering a small D even though it had crossed my mind to go bigger but I don't want an unnatural look, so hopefully I'll find a happy medium. Thank you for sharing your story.
Looking great! I wish I had gone bigger for sure, but I'm okay with what I have. Boob greed is pretty easy to have. :-)

10 mth po

Sorry I haven't posted in quite a while. I've been keeping up with others reviews bit has jet updated mine in a while. Well, I've been doing good. My boobs are all healed and looking great. Eventhough I do get boob greed at times. I think because I see other profiles. But my advice is if you're undecided with a size. Go with the bigger one. Take it from my experience. Re my tummy, not completely happy with a roll that i have when I sit down and also the bump I had on my bb has gotten a little bigger but I see my ps next week. Well see what he has to say about that. Good to all you ladies with upcoming surgeries.
Your results come out good
Looking great.
You had great results! Congrats!

1 yr post up

It's been a year now (July 17) and it's been a good experience so far. Even though I'm not 100% happy with my results I'm happy what I have now compared to what I had. You girls know what I mean. I'm super flat in the morning but depending on what I eat, my stomach swells. Just above my bb though. Any one experiencing this? I looked it up and I may have my stomach muscles not tight enough. I haven't seen my ps because he has been rescheduling on and off. But I have an appt on the 24th which I will be taking to him about concerns. Anyways, I've been buying some cute bathing suits here and there because I'm going on a cruise next month. Something I'm excited to wear. At least with some shorts because I have a long surgery scar from when I was a child that I'm ashamed to show.
looking fantastic ! love the black corset too. . you have great results !
You look fantastic!! Your breasts looks so great. I can't believe thats mod profile - I woudl have thought you had HPs like me!
How much did you pay for your breast augmentation alone? They look amazing!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

My new PS is Dr. Charles Hsu...I did a little research on him before the consultation and had positive reviews and recommendations. They were right,.He's so friendly and patient. He listened and answered every question i had and explained everything thoroughly ( I had many)...was very pleased and very impressed with his attention. Will highly recommend to anyone.