Natural Looking Breasts - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr Begovic is the kindest most professional doctor...

Dr Begovic is the kindest most professional doctor I have ever seen. I had a small window to get the procedure done, and initially figured getting it done in my time frame was a stretch, but I'd at least gather more information. Within 2 weeks from the initial consultation they were able to get me into surgery.

I was wishing for slightly larger but natural looking breasts. I was very concerned that a large implant would wear me instead of the other way around. Begovic had me try on a range which all felt pretty good, and she supported my final decision which was absolutely perfect! They look and feel great, surgery and post op was really easy. I can't recommend her enough!
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon