Natural Looking Breasts - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr Begovic is the kindest most professional doctor...

Dr Begovic is the kindest most professional doctor I have ever seen. I had a small window to get the procedure done, and initially figured getting it done in my time frame was a stretch, but I'd at least gather more information. Within 2 weeks from the initial consultation they were able to get me into surgery.

I was wishing for slightly larger but natural looking breasts. I was very concerned that a large implant would wear me instead of the other way around. Begovic had me try on a range which all felt pretty good, and she supported my final decision which was absolutely perfect! They look and feel great, surgery and post op was really easy. I can't recommend her enough!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Breast Augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Breast Augmentation community today.