Natural, Beautiful Results. Why Didn't I Do This Sooner??

Why I chose this doctor: I did my homework....

Why I chose this doctor:

I did my homework. He has over 10 years of experience and extensive educational background. I don't want to be anyone's guinea pig.

He was dual board certified in both general and cosmetic surgery. This means that if there are complications, he is capable of handling it himself instead of sending me to ER. Kind of a big deal.

His work is natural looking. After seeing many different doctors' websites of before and after images, I realized how important it was to find someone that could deliver NATURAL results.

He offered natural alternatives for healing. Instead of forcing a lot of prescriptions on me, he offered alternatives like vitamin supplements both before and after the surgery to encourage healthy healing.

His staff was cool. I have never had any kind of cosmetic surgery before so I had a lot of questions and they took their time to make sure that I was comfortable with the procedure and had the information that I needed.

He is extremely talented. I have had several friends both in the industry and outside of the industry have procedures done by him. He works with high profile clients that have careers that demand their physical perfection so he has the highest standard of perfection. When I heard that he had done some of the playmates, I figured this was the guy that would know how to do a breast augmentation. Just saying.

He genuinely cares about his patients. He spent time with me on the day of the surgery to go through the process again and review my post procedure checklist so I was at ease and knew what to expect over the next couple of weeks.

He checked on my progress PERSONALLY. He even worked directly with my personal trainer and pilates instructor to make sure that I was entering my workout routine safely. I was not passed off to a nurse once the bill was paid. He continued to take care of me through all of the visits.

The final result? My breasts are natural looking and look more proportionate in a bikini or clothes.

Like I would say to anyone...do your own homework. But I would definitely take the time to meet with him. I could not be happier.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

awesome! so glad you had a wonderful experience! are you going to post pics?
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon