My Thoughts - Beverly Hills, CA

I am not really sure where to start. I just found...

I am not really sure where to start. I just found this sight. I see alot of women come on here that have or are getting implants. I dont know if I should get implants. I would love to have bigger breasts, then I have. I have been made fun of by a lot of guys for having such small boobs. Im a 34A. I would like to be a C or D. My boyfriend, says I should get them. My mom says I shouldnt. I want to make my boyfriend happy. Our relationship is good. We have been together for 2yrs so far. I have been saying to him that i would like bigger boobs. He says it would spicy our love life up more. So, I have been thinking about it. I dont know what to get or where to start. I dont want to big though. Is it safe to get them if planning to have a baby, or should I wait? Can you breastfeed with implants? It looks like it hurts to have them looking at the pictures on here. I submitted some pictures of mine. hope I can send nude ones. Wasnt sure. Sorry if i offended anyone.

I agree with the other ladies who commented. Go ahead and go on some consultations, but make sure you're doing it more for you than for your boyfriend. Keep us posted!

I definitely wouldn't be doing it to make ur boyfriend happy, it really has to be for yourself. Yes u can breast feed after in most cases. I would get a consult with a surgeon who is reputable & write down all your questions though & as bordeaux says you don't have to commit to anything, I had a good few consults. I had it done & I'm glad I did it, but it's not your boyfriends decision or your mums. It's a big decision, take your time, get all the info & if u do it-do it for yourself. Best of luck x
Thank you so much for your kind words. I love my Boyfriend and want to make him happy though. I know I have small boobs and they arent that fun to play with I am sure. He doesnt play with them or really ever touch them. But I have been telling him I would like bigger boobs, and it would make me feel more as a woman to have fuller boobs for him. I feel I am lacking that. I am a pretty girl, but when I wear nighties or naked around him when hes here at the house, I feel so flat chested. When we sleep together, he touches everything but my boobs. Not to be crude, but if he were to have a small *P*, I would still love him and touch it and play with it. Its his body, not mine. But I would still make him feel whole. I just feel that he only like part of me. If I had bigger boobs, he would pay more attention to them, and not so much other things. You know what I mean.. We have been together for so long, We are to get married, and I would like to have a baby. Anyways, Sorry for blabbing.. Not really sure what to say. You seem nice, so I thought I would share with you. Hope we can be friends. Its great to have someone to talk to. I see alot of women are getting the high profile implants and some with silicone, memory gel and others. Is silicone okay to get? It wont harm the body? Saline is just salt water really. I dance alot and very active person. I like to do poloties, and yoga. What kind of styles are there to get? I want to look natural, I have a fear that they will be round and fake looking. I dont want hime to cut on my boobs. So is there any other way the doctor can put them in place? I dont know if you can see my before picures or not. I am small. Ive read a lot of women get here implants under the muscle? Why is that? Hope Im not asking to many questions here.

I have found the doctor I like. I am going to go...

I have found the doctor I like. I am going to go with Memory Gel, over the muscle, I am going to have an arm pit incision done. 350cc that will put me at a full D cup. I am going to have it done january 15, 2013. The Doctor answerd all my questions, the staff is very friendly too. I feel really comfortable there. A little pricy but I think it will be worth it.
NA

I chose my doctor because he was the most imformative to all my questions and I felt that he was honest with me with everything.