My Journey to my Tatas - Beverly Hills, CA

My Journey to my tatas :)

Hello ladies :) so here I am first review ever I wasnt planning on doing one but you ladies have been so helpful that I wanted to take you ladies with me on my journey to getting my tatas. So Im only 19 days aways from my big day!!! and Im feeling supper excited and nervous and a little cold feet lol, so Ill tell a little about myself Im 23 years young I weight about 118 lbs I used to weight 130 but lost a few pounds for my big day :) my current bra size is 34b honestly with the weight loss im probably smaller,no kids, & well just like all you amazing ladies on this site you ladies Im looking to feel and look a lot better. Im going to be getting my surgery in Beverly Hills with Doc. William Bruno one of my good friends did her breast augmentation with him and i know she's very happy with her results so I trust he will take care of me :) also he has awsome reviews on here so im confident that he'll do an amazing job. I've decided that im getting from 339ccs - 360cc depending on how many ccs he could fit in there lol i was very confused when it came down to deciding on ccs bc i dnt wanna be too big but not to small i want something noticiable but not va bang lol so so far i decided saline,mod profile,between 339cc-360cc so ill keep u ladies updated :) (i will upload pics asap also im sorry i wont be posting braless pictures since Ive read on some post that we have creeps on this site just looking so pls be careful ladies since we do have our emails on here, just putting it out there :) ????

This is me now :( not for long ????

This is a non padded bra, im looking to have a more full natural shape

my wish pics ????

What do you ladies think is 350cc a good choice to achive this size im still a bit confused ????
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Yay! I'm scheduled for the 20th w Dr Kim, also in B hills. I'm a 36c, going for a dd.
Good luck! Im sure you're going to look amazing :)
I had exactly same story, I 've decided to go with 400cc after all,and i am so happy i did that.If you do it under the muscle you loose about 30cc (shot of tequila) it's not a lot but still looks smaller. I am 5.4 and also had 34B now it's been only 3 weeks post op and I am glad i choose 400cc.It's not that big like it looks when you hold it.Good luck!
Thanks for the advice i have to see my dr one more time so ill def. Keep that in mind. Congrats on your new addition :) im going to check out your pics right now. After seeing so many reviews and see the before and after pics on other girls im confident im okay with the ccs im getting :)
I love your wish pics! My pre-op size is similar to yours I think. I told Dr. Bruno I wanted to look like a C cup and he suggested anywhere from 265,286, or 304. These are small compared to what most women get but I would rather be too small than too big. I bet 350 is a great size for you.
Yes when i went to see doctor bruno i made sure he had an idea of what i wanted i showed him all my wish pics and we both agreed on mod profile and about 360 ccs the most im super nervous bc i dnt want to look so big either i want sometjing nice full natural so i trust him:) when is your big day? i cant wait to see result..
I should have brought in pics! My surgery is scheduled for August 7th. Seems so far but I know it will be here soon. I can't believe it's June already.
I'm like you, just did my first review on here yesterday. I am 21 days out from BA. I've got 15 days till I turn 50 tho. How tall are you? I decided on the sientra "gummy bear" shaped. 280/320, somewhere in that range as I am a little asymmetrical. Good luck, congratulations, and I will be right behind you! Look forward to see how you do so keep posting!
Hey! Thanks for the support yes im super excited ive waited so long for this and its finally happening! So im sure u underatand my excitement im 5 feet 4 inches tall and sorry for posting my review twice i notice the first one was wrote wrong! And good luck on your big day!
I just posted pictures of me now so you ladies could have an idea what i look like now..
I'm getting my breasts done by Dr. Bruno too! I'm excited to see your results. Your big day is coming so soon!
Heyy :) yes its very close! Cant wait to share my results