I am 38 years old, have breastfed one kid for full...

I am 38 years old, have breastfed one kid for full 2 years. My kid is now 7 years old. My height is 5'3" and my weight is 100 lbs.
My bra size is 32A. I have always been wearing padded, under-wired and push-up bra since 20 years ago.
I am thinking bigger boobs for a change would be nice, just to see how it feels to be different. I don't know if that is enough of a reason to get the surgery. My husband actually brought it up. I had rhinoplasty earlier this year and he asked me if my doctor could also add some mass to my boobs, just a little bit bigger, he said.
So I went. I visited my doctor the following week and told him of my intention. My doctor showed me his basket of water balloons and I asked questions. I settled at Saline Implants, 250 CC on my left and maybe 275 on my right. The doctor said he would make the incision at my nipples. This part made me nervous. What if it goes wrong and I lose sensitivity on my nipples? What's the point of having big boobs for my husband if I can't feel them?

Today afternoon I am going to get a mammogram screening. My left boob is bigger than the right one and it always feel uncomfortable in the bra because the edge does not fit well. This has been the case since I had my baby and the boob size difference has become more drastic.

This site has been a good support to be and I learned a lot from other stories. I would like to hear opinion and feedback from you ladies here.

More "before" pictures, in bikinis

I had my mammogram yesterday and hated it.
Today I am back on this to read more reviews of others and want to share some more "before" pics.
Hey, we're scheduled on the same day! I'm also thinking of getting around 270ccs. So exciting! :)

Deposit paid! This is the point of no return.

So I called the doctor office yesterday and made a deposit payment of $500. I guess there is no turning back now.
Ur ps said you have enough breast tissue for saline?
Yes, he did. He said as long as I go for smaller implants I should be fine with either saline or silicone.
Oh that's great. I feel good to have a buddy now. :-)

Ordered front closure bras from eBay

I found these bras on Ebay. They are just $6.99 each and free shipping. So I got 5 pairs! I don't know how well they will fit but I guess this will what I need during the first few weeks post op. I am looking forward to choosing something cuter once I know my exact size.

Correction on my stat. I am 5"1'

I just read carefully and found that I had claimed to be taller than I am. :-)
So here I am, actually 5"1' and not 5"3" as I posted on my intro.

I got a lot of paperwork from my doctor and am now reading through them. Will have to go get blood test and prescriptions. My husband has been very supportive. He plans to take 2 days off work to drive me home from the doctor and stay with me.
I asked him how I should tell our kid about this. He said "to make mommy look like before we have you". Thats cute and it makes sense, although it is not true :-) My bra size has always been 32A since the fist time I needed them at 13 years of age. The only time in my life when I was 34B was during pregnancy and breastfeeding. I like my size back then but my boobs were FOOD! Not a playground.
We are exactly the same size and weight. I got silicone 225 HP, but over the muscle. It moved me from a 32 A/B cup to a 30D!!!! Are you going under the muscle? If you can change from saline, I would encourage you to get silicone. I know I have overs, but I have palpable rippling with silicone, and I'm sure with saline, it would be very very visible even with unders. I would assume it would be visible at the bottom of the implant, especially when you lean over. Just my opinion-- I am no expert. I thought mine were too small after surgery, but then they became swollen at the upper pole and felt bigger, now they are perfect for me since they have settled. Best of luck in your choices...
Thank you for your opinion. I will discuss with my doctor when I see him next Thursday for the pre-op. Mine will go under the muscle. I plan to get moderate profile. NOw you made me curious. I want to see what it looks like when saline is 'visible at the bottom of implant' . When did you get yours done? How was your recovery?
Mine was 6 months ago. Recovery was flawless. No pain at all; only discomfort. No bruising. Stitches are healed. It didn't feel like surgery at all. I was only telling you that because most surgeons highly recommend silicone when you have little tissue to cover. One if mine feels perfectly natural and the other I can feel rippling, but it's not visible. Doc said it was because the tissue was already thinner on that side and implants, esp over the muscle, thins it even more.

Wish Boobs Pic

I saw people posting their wish boobs photos, so here is mine.
In the past 3 days I have been spending all my free time reading reviews. Some times I feel scared and the others I feel excited. I guess everyone here has been through that before. Wish me luck.

Wish Boob Pic

The pic didnt make it with my post, so here it is again.

Down time

Mowing lawn with a push mower is my hobby / chore. I wonder how long after the surgery before I can get back to it again.
We have very similar stats. I have two kids also. I am scheduled to get 330cc unders saline. Wondering what your bwd is? I hope I'm not going too big.
Ittybittymommy, I looked at your profile and I'm sure your surgeon has taken your height and weight into consideration. Also, the measurements for your chest wall are important. As long as the implants can fit comfortably there, that's the important part. Also, I had never gotten fitted for a bra, so I was wearing 32s but should have been in 30s. Because I was going with overs, the risks for complications grow higher the larger the implant. I would recommend silicone, for sure, though, unless that's something you do not want to consider.
Thanks for the info. Yes I'm sure he's taken it all into account. I also wear a double padded bra daily and didn't want to look any smaller then what most people see me already. So i've been more concerned about being too small post.

Another Wish-Boobs Pic

Can't stop looking at this girl.
Your operation date is coming up! Keep us posted on how it goes. I am excited for you. We will be recovering together!

Counting days

It is exactly 2 weeks away from my operation date and i want it to happen already. In the meantime i am going to add some more BEFORE pictures so i have something to compare with later.
             they are beautiful! you look very natural!
hi Violet, i have not gotten it done yet. :-) i think you are looking at my wish-boobs pics.
             ooh! ok! sorry i thought that was you! well! you got a nice goal pic! i just read your surgery is scheduled for oct 28th! good luck for your upcoming surgery!

More BEFORE pics

Adding more Pre-Op pics, so i will have my little friends in the memory.
Yes, post more pics. I will go check them out.

Mammogram result

My mammogram result says I am normal. Great!
But it also says my breast tissue is 'dense". I am not sure what that means. Is it a normal thing for small breasts?
Hi, I also have dense breast tissue. I was told ( by dr), that either its dense or fatty. Nothing is bad with either, the dense just makes things harder to see on mammo. I've had to have ultrasounds after last two mammos, just to get better look thru the dense ness. Was very concerned about implants, but dr actually said, it's not a reason not to get implants.
I have dense boobs too! Not sure what it means either?? Haha
i hope it means "tight and not prone to sagging" at least there's something good about being small, right?

Article on "Life with Big Boobs" LOL!!

If you've got C-cup or larger-sized breasts, chances are it feels like you permanently have a toddler attached to your body, and like most demanding children, they dominate your whole life. Oh yeah, you can fill out a sweater like it's nobody's business, and you certainly get male eyes on you, but with your giant ta-tas comes a life of watching your boobs pop out of bras, shirts and dresses like they're rampaging bulls on the streets of Pamplona.
Read more here

Just to clarify

Yesterday after I have spend hours reading reviews on this site about breast augmentation, I switched to facebook and the article above was posted on my wall by huffingtonpost and that really cracked me up! I thought it was funny and irony so I posted it here. I didn't mean to mock anyone with big boobs. Just to clarify :-)
Just read the article. Hmmmm the only thing that I am concerned about is back problems. Especially with my job!!! But I would have to cope with it and take slit of Pilates classes!!

One week to go and I am so thankful for everyone here.

This time next week I will already have boobs. I want it to happen already and I just want to skip the waiting part and the recovery part of it. Like going fast-forward in a movie or read the last chapter first.
Anyway, before I even get there, I want to let you all here know that I am so thankful for all the support here. And I would like to say THANK YOU to my small boobies for having fed my baby for 2 years without failing. My baby got very chubby just by my breast milk alone. I was surprised for being able to produce that much milk all the time, anytime when needed, despite the small size.
I hope that my decision to add saline bags to them will not do any harm to my loyal little boobs. I have been reading lots of good review I hope to be writing one with positive result soon.
You're going to look amazing. Can't wait to keep in touch with this fab review.
Thank you Pink Lotus. Looking amazing is what I am hoping for. Please keep your fingers crossed for me. :-)
Good luck! I breastfed from my small tatas for 3 total years-it was a pleasure to and I don't regret it. I've always wanted to try those manual mowers but mowing is one of hubby's chores-I have enough around the house! Be sure to keep us updated!

Tomorrow is the day

Not sure if i will be able to sleep tonight. My surgery is tomorrow at 7 am. I am saying goodbye to my 24 pairs of padded bra.
Good luck tomorrow!
Good luck tomorrow!!!
Hi! I have not written a review but my surgery is tomorrow as well! I'm a 34b(deflated) and going with th 371cc mod+ natrelles. I'm nervous but definitely more excited! Finally, we get boobs! For me, i'm hoping that I will not feel so nauseous, but I have anti-nausea medicine. One thing I've learned from reading these wonderful stories is to remember to take your meds ON TIME! All the best to you yada! My surgery is at 1pm, how about you? :)

Done! 275 on left 290 on right saline under muscle mod profile

I just came back from the surgery. It went well, said nurse. My pain level is 1-2 out of ten. Just ate some barley soup so i could take antibiotic and vicodin. My drain bottle is huge!
Mine was this morning. I just got back. No nausea. No pain. Just a huge drain bottle hanging around my neck from the next 4 day. Good luck to you! Keep us posted.

My super drain

I have read so many reviews but never saw anyone with a drain like mine.
What is a drain bottle and why do you need it for four days?
My doctor said draining put the blood will decrease tge chance of capsular contraction later on, and reduce swelling during tge recovery. I will have it hanging until friday which will be my first post- op visit. The wrap will come off that day too
Congrats, get some needed rest! Hope all gets better for you :)

No pain med needed

Getting up in the morning is the hardest. Can't if it the the sore back from sleeping in one position for so long or is the chest area swollen. Anyhow once i got up and get my day going, i feel ok. Was able to make meals and get my kid ready for school. Dont feel like driving yet but tomorrow i will try. I can wash myself from waist down and neck up. My torso is wrapped up so i cant take shower or see my result yet. Pour out 100cc of blood from the drain again this morning.
Yay!!!! It's done! That photo of the women mowing? I LOVE that photo!!!!!!!!!! And I loved mowing. Sadly, my sons took over the "task":( Take it easy!!! Opening doors, driving, raising arms to put on a shirt, getting UP....those normal things will hurt a bit. Expect that. And mowing will be a while. Blessings.
Thank you MiMomBA. I am 2 days post-op now. I think the grass will get to grow long for a while :-).

Some accomplishment

Today I accomplished one thing. I had a bowel movement. Yay! Now I want my hair clean. I search on google map and found that the closest salon is 0.3 miles away. So close but I never knew it was there. Now I have to decide if I want to walk or test my ability to drive. Another challenge that comes with going out is how I am going to dress so all the mummy wrapping and the blood bottle are not visible. Halloween is tomorrow but I do not plan to scare everyone with my appearance just yet.

Hair is clean and I could drive safely (sorta)

I didnt feel enough courage to drive but my hair needs to be washed so bad. So, I decided to go anyway. I drove to the nearest salon but it was still closed. I waited in the car for 20 minutes and no one came. There are a few other salon nearby so I drove a little more to a nicer one across the street. When I got there, there was no hairdressers, just a wax lady. She said she would take my phone number and call me when someone is in to do my hair. At that point I really didnt know what to do. I dont want to drive anymore I just wanted to sit there and wait. Then a hairdresser came in but she said she is not working. She came to get a haircut herself, but if I could come back in one hour she will do my hair. So I said "I just had a surgery and I cant wash my own hair. It was hard for me to drive here so I would rather wait". As soon as I said that the ladies were like "Aw.. you poor thing, come one I will wash your hair for you". How nice of them. I got my hair washed right away. No styling needed just shampoo and sit under the dryer for 10 mins. She charged me only $5 for that. A haircut rate in my zip code is $40. I don't know how much it would normally cost to just wash the hair but I am sure it is not $5.
So nice of them to get your hair washed. Hoping my sis can help mr with mine since she has a moveable shower head thing.
i love the pictures of your wish boobs! i really want that size.. about what size is that? and is there more pictures?
The pictures of my "wish-boobs" are from a 21 year old girl who had 245 cc Silicone, teardrop shape implants. I can search for more pictures of her and send to you if you want.

OMG so big i am not used to these!

Today i went back for my first check up. So glad the tubes, drain bottle and the wrap are removed. It was a tense and unpleasant experience to have someone pulling plastic tubes out of your armpits. Doctor said i am healing well. He put a strip of tape under my right boob to "stop it from dropping further". Does it mean he cut me to low? I wonder. He wrapped me up again this time just below the breasts to "support the right one a bit" and that would be what i wear until the next visit. He said i could take shower, but put the wrap back on afterward. I dont feel my nipples when doctor remove the stitches. I hope the sensation will return.
They look great already! I got my sensation back 2 days ago and I m a week post. Good luck!!
Oh thanks that gives me hope.
Yes you will need help with little tasks like that. My husband has been great but i dont think he can wash my hair. :-)

Not a pair of roadkills

Honestly i was relictant to take my much-needed shower because from the way i felt , my boobs must have looked like a pair of roadkills. But hey, they dont look bad at all! Just that the nips point downward from being wrapped so tight for 5 days.
They are going to be lovely! Congrats!!!!!
You look great!

Putting on bra

I put on bra for the first time and love the warmth and the support i feeling. Still not adjusted to the size. I wonder if i went too big. I do hope the drop in size once time pass. Sleeping has been my least favorite time, everything feels sore. My back got tired from the pressure of not getting to roll around from side to side. The boobs feel swollen and spread out in every direction. That has been keeping me awake at night. I am glad when the sun rise and i can get up and on with my day. I feel no pain during the day.
Hi Yada! I have the same size as you (well, 275 for both) and I'm with you... They feel huge sometimes! And the right one isn't settling like the left.  I'm hoping I love them when they settle in.  I can't believe you drove at 2 days! Brave girl.  Sleeping is tough at first.  Things will get better soon! I'm eager to hear what you think of your size a few weeks from now!
Yeah mine are hard and round and feel like water balloon still. I hope to feel soft and natural soon if that will ever happen.
Thank you. They have the size and feel of grapfruit now.

Back to work, no pain but no confidence either

Today is Tuesday and my 2nd day back at work. After being away for one full week I was so busy yesterday I did not have time to post an update here. I chose my outfit carefully so that my bigger chest is not noticeable. I only told one person at work and do not want the rest to know. My work place environment is very conservative and will not be able to understand why I would ever do this. It is funny how I am very conscious about my boobs. I wear scarf around my neck and drape it down. I prepare an explanation in case someone notice, I would say "I went shopping at Victoria's and got myself some extra padding bras". I feel less confident. I think that is funny because I went through the surgery just to come out less confident than I was with my own body. Anyone felt this way?
As of the boobs, they are round and hard like grapefruits. My doctor did not instruct me to give them a massage yet so I am not doing it. He even told me to wear under-wired bra to keep the right boob from coming down to low. He had to cut larger pocket on the right side because it was originally smaller and higher. Tomorrow I have appointment to see him for a check up. I will ask about massaging.
At work I feel fine all day. My job is desk job. I have a little bit of difficulty opening doors if they are heavy. Sleeping is easier now but I still wake up with pain (which goes away after 5 mins I got up)

Good morning boobies

Just wanna post some pics.
Looking lovely:) congrats!
They look beautiful, embrace them! Very few people actually have the guts to come out and ask people! If they ask just laugh it off. Keep them guessing. Be proud, you look fantastic!!!! X
I'm so sorry to hear of your lack of confidence, Yada.  Are you just worried of what people will think?  Because I totally know that feeling and it was one of the major reasons that would hold me back when I thought I didn't want to go through with the surgery.  They really do look beautiful!!

Up and In

Just came back from my doctor. He said I have great results and healing very well. He showed me how to massage and URGGGHHHH!!!! yeah thats exactly how I sounded!. It was not hurt but it was a weird feeling having this bulge moved under my skin ripping tissue around it along the way. I dont know how to describe it but it was fun at all. My doctor said next times will be easier. So, yes, now I will be pushing the balloon inward and upward 10 times, for 4 sessions per day.
You look so awesome... I'm sure no one will have the courage to actually ask you why your chest looks larger and frankly its none of their business!!! Own your new look, cause it looks great on you!!! :)
Last time i came back to work after nose revision, someone actually asked me and pointed out that i looked different.
Thanks Kadey. I am feeling better today.

Conservative work clothes

This is how I looked on 2nd back to work, with the loose dress and a scarf.
How many Cc's
Exactly how I want to look!!! Your boons look amazing!!
Aw you look good, very natural:)

Bare boobs

Tapes and bandage came off in the shower so i get to see bare boobs for the first time.
Your results are excellent! I mean WOW.
How are you liking the size? How do they feel? I'm getting Saline too that's why I'm asking. :-)
looks really good!

Black top and black bra

Massaging makes a big different. Keep it up, ladies!

Ever since I started massaging the boobs yesterday I am really feeling better. I mean I don't like doing it and it still feels strange. But once it is done, i feel great. The boobs are softer and the implants feel loosen up from the skin / tissue / muscles around them. I feel that they are parts of my body now.
I am definitely liking them more. I still wish them to be smaller. But I do not regret having them done. I am hoping they will be smaller once not swollen.
They look super good I wonder what size ure guna end up being!
your new girls look beautiful, great balance to you slim cute body! I am so happy for you!
You look really good!! We are feeling the same way with maybe going to big! I'm hoping half of mine is swelled up. Lol.

Massage thyself

Beautiful!!!! I can't wait until I can get mines done.
I will give you a WOW! Congrats, they look beautiful.

Trying on swim top

Isn't it funny how quickly our bellies puff out after a meal post-op?!  I noticed that for weeks after surgery.  It was instant!  Food in = food baby belly. :-D  You look fabulous!! Glad to hear you're liking them more.
Thank you and good luck!!
Thank you :-) You are so sweet.

12days after

I think the size looks perfect on you!!!
Yeah i an getting used to it now. I like trying on new bra and swim top but still surprised every time when i see myself naked.
Totally agree! Although i also do not have big butt and i was concerned about being top-heavy if boobs turn out too large.

2 weeks

It has been exactly teo weeks since i had my surgery. The boobs are softer but still round like balls and fo not look natural. I am still surprised to see them everytime i take off my clothes. But i am getting used to the look more with my clothes on and not so self conscious about them being noticed. I love trying on new swim tops but havnt bought any. It is winter time and there are not many to choose from.
You look fantastic!!!!
You look just like your wish pics! Congratulations, looking fabulous! :)
about what bra size do you think you are? i think the size is perfect on you. wish boobs

Bigger Boobs = Lower Credit Scores

Just found out from husband that the loan we are getting for buying house will come with a slightly higher interest rate because of the credit line I recently opened to pay for the boobs. Hm... I wish I had known.
Big boobs comes with a big price.
I'm sorry to hear about your home loan! You look amazing though and before long they really will look and feel completely natural by 4 weeks mine felt like part of me :)
I am looking forward to them being soft and like part of me. Thank you for the encouragement. I am now counting days to the 4 week mark. Yes, the situation with the home loan sucks.
:( sorry to hear ab your house loan, that sucks! On the up and up, your boobies look really worth it:)

What is "ideal beauty" for you?

I looked at my round boobs in the shower and a curious thought came into my mind. I remember seeing boobs like these in paintings on temples and cathedrals. Are these really how boobs should look? If round and bouncy boobs are "ideal" for artists back hundreds years ago then my implants are doing their job perfectly well.
Haha! Your implants do look like Thai/Cambodian Art ! Lol :) For my boobs I just applied for a credit card. Is that what you did?
I used Care Credit to pay for boobs. Was approved for $5,000 and if i pay off in 6 months there is no interest. And yes i guess now i can model for temple wall artists!
Lol, looking good today and according to a couple of hundred years ago!

Not too big

Just want to show how I look side-way in a t-shirt. Not too big at all. I am liking it more!
I think you are right! I have similar thoughts but feel like I look pretty conservative in clothes. And no, you don't have Manga boobs!
Looks great!!

Ideal Beauty 2

Found pictures of round boobs from Roman and Greek paintings. They are round and bouncy too!! :-D
yes Misty when I am at 2 month mark like you maybe mine will loko more natural and less manga-like. I am seeing round edge of the implants from all directions. Hope it blends with time.
The shape will continue to change. You're probably still swollen too. Be patient, they get better!
Ohh so does it possibly vary by surgeon or state(if you know) My ps said its 1 yr interest free. Hmm okay, I just got my first credit card a few months ago so I'm still trying to understand all that credit stuff

Shrunk a bit

I believe mine is less swollen now cos my arms no longer touch the side boobs. Still looking super round though.

360 view

Some angles they look less natural than others.

360 view (2)

When i raise my arms the boobs look super round. Otherwise they look more natural than last week.
They look great !
They are soooo beautiful, yada!!! I hope you're starting to love them more.
I am feeling good with the size now. I dont think they are too big for me anymore. I guess they have shrunk a bit. I feel normal in my clothes going to work and I dont think they look any bigger than when I was wearing padded bra before. I am hoping they will look less 'round' as time passes. Thank you!

Still fit in kids clothes

Found a swim top in my closet that was bought for my daughter but not her size and it fits me just fine. The size is youth 10-12. Petite girls like me often find good deal in youth and juniour dept.
I'm starting to feel more comfortable in them out in public, too! I think they're perfect for you!
Yes you should feel 100% confident in public! Yours look great and they look like they have been yours all along. I am feeling good now because mine look just like back when I wore padded bra under my clothes.
Thanks! My issue is I didn't wear padded bras before and I am always running around in fitted workout clothes or fitted tops, so it's obviously a big difference. lol. My BFF says I just look like I'm wearing a real bra instead of a sport bra.

Wearing bra inside out

The vertical seam on each side bothers my nipple and the scar too much, so i found a way to avoid it by wearing the bra inside- out. It works!
My dad is very sensitive to all tags and seams in clothing and wears most of his clothes inside out LOL. Good thinking!!
I do that with socks and some undies too LOL
I see. But if it makes you feel better then lets do it.

3 weeks

It has been 3 weeks and things are improving although i am still a long way to go before i look totally natural.

First Sex

I hope it is ok to talk about sex here. We all are grown up ladies and most of us are married, right? So two days ago was the first time I had sex since surgery. I kept my bra on the entire time.(No, not the granny one I wear inside out.)
I told my husband that the boobs are not ready to be seen because the scars are still visible and I don't want him to remember them this way. He is a squeamish type of guy when it comes to blood, wounds, cut and scars (and anything medical). He asked when he can see it. I said "I will tell you". Anyway, he said they are a good size and not too large that I would appear out of proportion and yes they are much bigger than what I had before. Of course!! So I would say the sneak-peek was a success. Maybe in the next week or two I will go for it without the bra on.
You look great. Thanks for your review. So happy for you! I'm right there with you when it comes to throwing out all those padded bras...man that felt great!!
Yeah!! Now when I shop for bra I look for the thinnest. How funny! And, thank you.
I couldn't wait that long.. We had sex at day 4 lol

4 weeks

It had been 4 weeks and i feel great.
You are looking so nice :)
Wow you look awesome!!
Wow you look awesome!!

I think they are the right size

I tried these poses to see how the boobs look on my body. They look like the right size for me, although i wish my butt cheeks are bigger.
great results! i find they look perfect on you!
Thank you. I wish they are a bit closer together though.
Wow! Could not see the scar at all! I had to look thru ur review and see where u wrote where te incision place was They look so natural too I'm keepin a pic of ur boobs on my phone as wish boobs!

The tape is back

Today I had a follow up visit with my doctor. He said the breasts are soft. He was a bit surprised to see the bruise mark on the right boob but didnt seem too concerned.
He said he wanted to tape the Left boob so that it wont drop too low. Well, first it was the Right one that needed the tape and now the left? I am concerned by that. Are my boobs creeping down one side at a time? I reminded him that it was the Right one that he taped last time and I want tape on both sides now.
Picture will come tomorrow.
:( sorry ab the tape, but glad your Dr. Is being proactive with dropping too low. You still look great:)
Omg really! I have to just say they don't look too far apart or too close..they really lol perfect to me
Look*

Here is the tape

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Today i am posting pictures of boobs being taped up after the doc said that it is now my left boob who needs more support. The right one was taped at first and doctor said "it worked" and the implant on the right is more stable. The left seemed to have been dropping and could have come down too far.
Perfect size for you!
Thank you. I am liking the size more now that they are not swollen.
How long do you have to tape? I hope it works for you!

Concerned about 'bottoming out'

While most ladies here are worried about drop&fluff, i am afraid mine will bottom out. I read some revision stories on this site about the cases of bottomed out implants and tried to prepare myself mentally. Doctor instructed me to wear tape for two weeks and go buy an elastic band to weat under the breasts to support the weigh of the implants. I thought this would be the time to enjoy my big boobs but instead, i am worried. Doctor said i can go back to gym now but wear tape or band to support the bottom. I take extra caution by wearing underwired bra day and night. What else can i do? Doctor didnt say my implants are bottoming out but he said they should not drop any lower. My boobs are naturally low to begin with. My torso is also very short. I am afraid to look weird. I want the boobs to stay up where they are supposed to be. A bit closer to each other would be a nice plus. Am i worried too much? Anyone here ecperienced this?
Girl, you do not look weird at all! In fact you look incredible and natural! I am in the same boat as you about being worried, so I completely understand... it's really hard, but trust your PS and keep posting on here for support. =)
Thank you. I am trying to be very positive. Thanks for your support. Friends on this site are amazing.
Thanks for sharing your story - you look amazing!!

Six weeks

After having bought a dozen of 34B bra, i finally realize i shouldbe wearing 32C instead. I am still wearing tape under boobs as recommended by my doctor, supposely until this Wednesday. After workout the tape gets sweaty i would wear a band for a few hours instead, although i like the feeling of tape more than the band.

Five weeks! Not six.

Sorry i got lost in time. It had been 5 weeks since my surgery.
You rock the granny bra-I think it has a neat vintage vibe.
Thanks Iris. If you want to get one look it up on ebay! :-) I will get more for myself.

Not sure if i like the result

I am thinking my boobs are a bit low.

Need your opinions. Are mine sitting too low?

I have been wearing under-wired bra days and nights. I had the tape on until two days ago. I massage my boobs up and in. I follow what my doctor said. But I am thinking my boobs are dropping or maybe have been placed a bit too low. They lack of upper pole fullness. It is not that serious what I will go get a revision for this but if I ever need a revision for any other reason I will definitely ask doctor to fix this. I want them up 0.5 inch higher. Right now with my short torso, the boobs almost feel like they are on my mid-body. Hm... dont know. What do you ladies here think?
Naturally, your breasts should sit in between your armpit and elbow, closer to the elbow. So, that being said, I don't think you are riding low
Looking great hot mama ;D
Thank you !!!! :-)

My short torso and low boobs.

To be fair with my surgeon, i have to show you my anatomy before judging if the implants are placed too low. Although i still "wish" my boobs are a bit higher and closer together, i dont think i will go under the knife again just for that. Happy Holidays to all my real friends here! Love you all!
Wow, nice size and shape...be happy! You look great! (-;
Yes thank you i will try to be happy with them at least for now.
I think they look amazing. Wear a good, supportive bra to hold them I'm place. That being said, I bet if you ever decided on a revision, I would go with a slightly larger size and high profile. That HP would give you more upper pole.

Push-up panties

Gotta let you know i am cheating! Now that boobs are volumtous i need my butt to match. I got 2 pairs of spongy panties to add 1-2 inches to my lower end.
You are being to hard on yourself. You look awesome! I love the size of yours, they fit you body perfectly.
Push-up panties look cute. If you needed them to had a couple inches, in your case it was a good choice!
Hahah i know, right? It is a bit weird and also sits on the wrong part of my hips most of the time. Anyway, it is a fun thing to own.

Two Months

It has been 8 weeks or two months since i have my boobs. They feel great. I love them. My husband is in love with them ;-)
I still wish they are a bit higher and closer together though
You look great! Glad you are enjoying them. I wish mine were lower like yours-we will see in time if that happens. Why didn't you go for mod + if you wanted more upper pole?
Your results are beautiful! So natural, I think they look like part of you, which is amazing!
LittleBee. Thank you and yes I love them. I might have been complaining about them looking too low but I still like them and think they are much better than what nature gave me originally. Totally worth it!

Love them!

I am feeling confident and sexy, the way i never felt before with the old natural boobs.
Oh my goodness... Yada!!! Look at you!! Stunning, girl!
I don't think they are too low, however I prefer a fuller bottom look. I see what you mean about one being slightly lower then the other. Not to noticeable. Defenatly not worth a revision in my opinion. You look amazing! The only time you can tell mine are uneven is when my arms are raised
I just read your review and you look awesome! If you feel like your breast are too low or are getting lower than you like, address this with your PS NOW. I kept believing my right was not settling because that us what my Dr kept saying. Left is fine, right has a way to go still. I addressed this with him about 2 months post op and now I'm bottoming out on my left. And now im almost 4 months post. If you feel or think something is wrong or not right please address it early with him. Who knows, if I had been persistent maybe we could have done something to stop it.

I might need a revision after all :-(

I will see my doctor next week. I wonder if he would see what i see. I think it is more obvious now than before that the nipples are not aligned and they both are settting really low.
Good luck when you see your doc, let us know how it goes of course! One thing I have noticed after all my research and looking at pictures are that implants are just a bigger version of what someone already has. So if their nipples are slightly different then that's how they will end up as well. I know I've said this a few times in the comments but I think you look awesome, I love your picture in front of the shower, I can't wait to look beautiful like that as well :)
Thank you. I have been reading a lot of Q&As and found the same comment over and over about asymmetry being more obvious after augmentation as well. I guess I will come to accept it and will not contemplate revision if they do not drop any lower. Thanks for your support. Thats why I love this site. ;-)
I know this site is great, and that's good I'm glad to hear you are happy with them. I see many girls say how their boobs are "sisters" not twins for this reason, ha. I think I'll be in that boat as well, but I'm okay with that!

I see a revision coming :-(

I went to see my doctor for a follow up today and he agreed that my right boob has dropped too low. He offered a revision as an option for $2000 once i reach six month post. I squeamed at his treatment plan as it involves injecting blood to the area under the implant to stimuate scar tissue hoping to wrap up the implant and pull it up to where it should be. If that does not work, then the implant will be removed, stitch up the ligament to form a pocket, wait for 6 months for body to heal, and put new pair of implants in. That equals 2 surgery with half year of flat chest in between! Yike! I am looking to get second opinions!
Wow that doesn't seem right. Have them removed for 6 months?!? Definitely seek out other opinions. Sorry hun.
I'm with the others, here... I know this whole thing sucks, but I'd get a second opinion, too. I'm so sorry, yada.
Oh gosh you poor babe! Sorry to hear ab this :(( sending you best wishes. Let us know how the second opinion goes. Hugs!

Second Opinion

On Jan 17 (yesterday) I went to see another doctor for second opinion. Dr. Luis Macias from Marina del Rey Plastic Surgery. I wish I had gone to this one first. It is just a mile from my work which means I can slip an appointment in my lunch break without anyone noticing if I am gone for too long. The consultation was free. I told them up front that I am here for a free consultation for a second opinion for a possible revision of my BA.
Dr. Macias listened to me with full attention (impressed!) and did not rush in and out of the room (wow!) he even actually read my file before coming in (yes!).
He explained several options. He agreed with my other doctor that it is best to do fix it in 2 surgeries with no implants in my body for 6 months in between but it is also a fact that most women will not want to be without their implants once they had have it. That is very true even my husband nodded on that point. I got rid of all my cupA bra already!
Dr said he could fix it in one surgery and I asked the staff to email me the price of all things he mentioned as my options such as the mesh thing, the pig skin and the artificial material thing if I choose to have more support built under the implants. (Sorry I can't remember them in the real medical terms but I am sure you all here know what I am talking about) He does not recommend getting extra support the first try because he believes that by adding some sutures or creating a new pocket for the implant might be enough to fix this problem.
I like this doctor and I like that it is closer to my work than my other doctor in Beverly Hills (8 miles away). I discussed with my husband and he is very supportive. He said I should pick the one that could do it right and not to worry about the price (sweet!)
What I would do in the mean time , I will go buy more tape and will wear it until April and see if I can make the right implant move up a bit. Since I am only at 2.5 months post op and all doctors said it is still early in the healing process. I am taking the matter into my own hand for now and maybe I can avoid the revision altogether.
My second doctor did say he recommends I give my first doctor a chance to take care of me and explain that I had received a second opinion with many options on the supporting material and see if my first doctor will do it.
Dr Macias also said that he highly recommends that I switch to cohesive gel silicone implants because of the look and feel are more natural although it is a bit heavier than saline and might add more stress to the bottom pocket.
So,, here is my action plan,,, (1) wear tape for as long as I can stand it (2) wait until April and go back to my first doctor (3) ask for revision in one surgery, not two (4) I want the incisions at the crease, not the nipples (5) switch to cohesive silicone implant (6) compare the cost between the two doctor (7) make decision
I'm glad you went ahead with the second opinion and that it was positive. Information + Options = Empowerment. All the best to you deciding!!!
Yeah I am really glad I did seek out for the second opinion. Now I get to know what it is like to see a doctor with a great communication skill and bedside manner. He gave me much confidence.
I think you are being very proactive! Very good. If price is not an issue then go with the best Dr for best outcome. Wishing you the best.

Many options

I am now doing research on the procedures which would fix my bottoming out problem based on what I learned from the visit with Dr. Macias.
1. Creating a new pocket for the implant. Here is how (I copied and pasted this explanation from another website) To correct bottoming out, Dr. performs the Internal Bra procedure. Using special lighted retractors, Dr. Revis expands the implant pockets (capsulotomy) superiorly and medially, creating room for the implants to be repositioned at a higher level and improved fullness in the upper pole of the breast. Dr. then closes part of the pocket that rests laterally and inferiorly, thus preventing the implants from resting too low or falling too laterally to the sides. Dr. uses permanent sutures for a long-lasting result.
2. Using Alloderm or Strattice to strengthen the bottom part of the pocket. These two products are generative tissue matrix. Alloderm came from human donors. Strattice is derived from pig skin and therefore cheaper than Alloderm.
3. Breform Mesh is a new product in the market for breast revision surgery. An incision is made either surrounding the areola or below the nipple, and the Breform implant is inserted into the fatty layer of the breast. The mesh ‘bra’ is then secured with sutures to the breast muscle and the chest.
I am listing them here because I want to be able to come back to read it again and again. I feel positive when I know I have something to look forward to. I don't want to feel miserable looking at my right boob dropping low and its nipple pointing up. I started wearing tape today but I dont have the right kind yet, and so it is a little bit itchy on my skin. This Friday the microfoam tape I ordered from eBay will arrive and I will put it on ALL THE TIME. I hope for the better for my boobs!
Interesting info-especially the pictures. Sounds like you had an excellent 2nd opinion though I do agree with others that was great of him to suggest going to original surgeon to try to fix the BO. You really think you will switch to silicone? Just curious. Seems like most docs really prefer it but he did say it would be heavier but not affect the revision success rate? Hoping the tape works so you can avoid a revision all together.
Yes Dr. Macias won my heart with the way he communicates and the way is such an honorable man. However, the fact that he highly recommended that I switch to silicone got me into thinking that it is a 'business' thing. I don't know. I don't want to say any bad thing about anyone on this forum. He said silicone looks and feels more natural than saline but he could not tell that mine is saline, probably because I have small implants and look quite natural anyway.
Do the Alloderm or Strattice manufacturers publish success rates? Did your surgeon tell you how often it succeeds or fails? I would think that with smaller implants like yours, the outcome would be better than average.

Defy the laws of gravity

If duct tape can hold up a car in the air like in Mythbusters, then i am still hopeful. So, i ordered 3M microfoam tape from a seller on eBay which magically delivered to my desk the next day. I put the tape around the bottom of my boobs the way my doctor had taught me before. I change the tape once a week, giving a day with no tape in between, for my skin to breath. I see some improvement, the boobs look more even when the tape is removed. I will keep on doing this for the next 3 months and will see if the results will hold up permanently.
I hope it works Hun! Looks nice with the tape too! Lol. That was fast delivery!! Cross my fingers for u
I wish they make this tape in skin-tone color so my husband does not have to be reminded of Mummy Return movie when he sees me. Lol.
Lol. That's funny. They should. Lol

3.5 month, been wearing tape for a month

So i have been wearing tape almost everyday and night for a month now. I wanted to see the progress today and i thought it looked better in the mirror. However, when i took pictures i felt desappointed because it does not look better, maybe even worse. I am going to save up some big $$$ for a revision now.
I think you should stick with the same PS. Just because I'm sure the second time around he will make sure you come out right. Don't think he will mess up a second time. And the price is right. :-)
Surely he'll offer to do it for free won't he? It's not like it's your fault :(
If I go back to the same doctor he will do it for $2,000 but if I start over with a new doctor it will be as high as $9,000. :-(

This is when i think they look ok

This morning right after i peeled off the tape i tried taking more pictures with more distance between me and the camera so that the lens and the angle would not exaggerate the asymmetry of the nipples. Moments like this make me feel everything is going to be ok.
Good luck!
Yes the price is absolutely right but some how i do not feel confident with him anymore, with all the respect.
I get it!! That's understandable. :-/

5 months

So i have been wearing tape for the last month or so. It does not give a permanent effect but it feels good with the support while the tape is there. When i take off the tape for a day, my boobs feel achy at the bottom and they would also sit very low. I am having an app on April 9 with Dr Kim for a third opinion about possible revision.
How are you doing? Revision?
Any updates on your progress?
I'm sorry to hear you're having problems. Hopefully you will find more answers and confidence in this consult. I'm also having issues, though I'm waiting until June to go back in and we will discuss options then. Hope you feel better soon.

11 months after augmentation, got revision done

On september 26, 2014 which is around 11 months after i first got the augmentation, i went back to Dr. Lee for a revision. The right boob had bottomed out. Dr. Lee moved it up by 1 inche. All i paid was $700 for the anaesthesia. The result is satisfying. I hope it stays!
Glad to hear it went well. Please keep us updated on how things go from here.
Sorry you had to have a revision-hope it all is fixed now though! You look great!
One of the best results I have seen on this site and I have scoured hundreds! I thought u looked amazing before the revision! I hope you are really pleased with the results

Details of the revision operation and recovery

Before I had my revision I looked at this site for more reviews on revisions and I didn't find many. SO I want to write more about it to contribute to this site. I also have another review on this revision under "Breast Revision" category.
So, for my revision, Dr. Lee made an incision at areola area, the same place when I had the implant put in. He drained out the saline from the bag, removed the bag from my body and then put stitched on at the bottom part of the pocket. Then he reinserted the implant and filled it with 275 cc of saline. At first my right boob has 290 cc of saline filled in the 275 cc bag. I had ask the doctor to reduce the amount this time, to match with the actual size of the bag. I just had a feeling that it would be better if it is not overfilled (I know it is just 15 cc but for the peace of mind). Then the incision is closed. I woke up and ready to go home.
The worst part was waking up from the anesthesia this time. I had so much mucus in my throat and it felt like I was trapped in a gooey death trying to break out from it. Horrible. They said it was from dairy products. Yes I drank milk in the morning on the day before! I didn’t realize it would stay in my system that long! Anyone here ever had that experience?
The recovery was a breeze. I was able to do most things like normal the next day. Total pain medication taken = 0.5 pill of Vicodin. Two days later I could drive to the market. Three days later I went back to work. No swelling, no morning monster boobs, no pain. I am still wearing tape under my right boob for extra support. As for the bra, I am wearing 2 layers; forever21 layering bra first and then post-surgical bra on top. One is just not enough. I like it to be tight and snug. One day I switched back to regular bra, I was in pain at the bottom of the pocket. So it looks like I will stick with double-bras and tape for a while.
They look crazy natural! Nice they have been revised! I hope the recovery goes well Xo
Thanks! I feel they have been mine all along. Totally forgotten what it was like to have a flat chest!
Certainly. Thank you for your support, always.

Final results. Happy !

Tape is off today so i took some pictures of just the bare boobs.
you have my wish boobs!!
Thank you Mpala. That is absolutely the ultimate compliment on this site!
Congratulations. They are looking fabulous! I'm so sorry you had to go through that and I hope you are happy and well!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend him to you all here.