Getting MY Boobs Done in 2 Weeks - Bevery Hills, CA

Ever since i can remember Ive always wanted my...

Ever since i can remember Ive always wanted my boobs done. A year ago my sister had hers done and seeing her results really made me want to do mine too. 9 months ago i had my daughter, i loved how full and big my boobs looked while i was breastfeeding her (they were a 36 D & before i had her they were a 34 B) i stopped breastfeeding her when she was 4 months and it was all DOWN hill from there. They are now saggy and sad looking.

So i did some research and talked to people and i was told about Beverly hills plastic sugary. Went online to there website checked everything off my checklist that i had. As i was looking at before and after photos i was sold!! All the photos of BA that i saw looked exactly the same, all the boobs looked perfect. So i called and made an appointment to see Dr.Kim. As i walked in to his office i was in "ahhh" it was so nice and the receptionists were all so very nice. I had my daughter with me and i thought i was going to have people looking at me funny but i didn't. One of the nurses even came and held my daughter. They were very nice.

So i was taken to the exam room to wait to be seen by Dr.Kim. About 10 min. later her walks in. He was so nice and i felt so comfortable around him. We talked about size and type of implant and at that time i wanted to be a full C/small D threw my navel. Week later called and scheduled my surgery. Went for my 2 week Pre-op. After doing research i talked to Dr.Kim and told him i wanted to go threw my Nipple and i want to be a full D now. He said for me having such a wide rib cage that 500cc would be a full D on me. I am 5'7 & 165lb. I am still a little unsure on what size to get. Help???

Dr. Kim

Hi Cio09
I am 5'7' too ~ I weigh 185 and am having a "mommy makeover" on May 23....My ps is suggesting 500cc silicone to get me to a D cup...I've lost about 50 pounds over the past year...I still have 15 or so to go. I'll never be really thin but a size 10/12 works for me. My pre-op is on May 7th and I need to be at 175 to 180 at that point. He wants me to be within 10 pounds of my goal weight...I am very much struggling with these last pounds :) Keep us all posted!

Welcome to RealSelf and thank you for starting your story here! What did your daughter think about that consultation? :)

I'm pretty sure you can only go through the nipple if you get saline. Is that what you're planning on doing?

Here's what some doctors say about choosing the right size for you.

You might also want to check out Walnut Creek's post about breast augmentation. It's very informative!