Getting MY Boobs Done in 2 Weeks - Bevery Hills, CA

Ever since i can remember Ive always wanted my...

Ever since i can remember Ive always wanted my boobs done. A year ago my sister had hers done and seeing her results really made me want to do mine too. 9 months ago i had my daughter, i loved how full and big my boobs looked while i was breastfeeding her (they were a 36 D & before i had her they were a 34 B) i stopped breastfeeding her when she was 4 months and it was all DOWN hill from there. They are now saggy and sad looking.

So i did some research and talked to people and i was told about Beverly hills plastic sugary. Went online to there website checked everything off my checklist that i had. As i was looking at before and after photos i was sold!! All the photos of BA that i saw looked exactly the same, all the boobs looked perfect. So i called and made an appointment to see Dr.Kim. As i walked in to his office i was in "ahhh" it was so nice and the receptionists were all so very nice. I had my daughter with me and i thought i was going to have people looking at me funny but i didn't. One of the nurses even came and held my daughter. They were very nice.

So i was taken to the exam room to wait to be seen by Dr.Kim. About 10 min. later her walks in. He was so nice and i felt so comfortable around him. We talked about size and type of implant and at that time i wanted to be a full C/small D threw my navel. Week later called and scheduled my surgery. Went for my 2 week Pre-op. After doing research i talked to Dr.Kim and told him i wanted to go threw my Nipple and i want to be a full D now. He said for me having such a wide rib cage that 500cc would be a full D on me. I am 5'7 & 165lb. I am still a little unsure on what size to get. Help???

Dr. Kim