I Have Never Loved my Boobs More - Beverly Hills, CA

I am less than 2 weeks post op and I already love...

I am less than 2 weeks post op and I already love my breast augmentation results and I know they will just get better. I have never really liked my small breasts, but post 2 kids, it was depressing! Everyone that knows I had the procedure tells me how natural and great they look. I decided on the Natrelle silicone cohesive gel and they are getting softer by the day!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr Bruno is absolutely awesome. He came highly recommended from several friends. He really listened to what I wanted and delivered on it. I had very little pain (just the first day and a half really), the scars at less than 2 weeks are already very minimal. Skilled, respectful, efficient and patient! Love the office and the staff were great. And Saturday appointments?!

i have naturelle cohesive gels as well! and you right they are very soft! i too love mine!

Congratulations! I'm happy to hear you are pleased with your results. What was your pre op cup size? How did you decide upon the silicone cohesive gel implants? How many cc's did you get? Feel free to share any body stats or photos. Women often want to know all the details to see if their body type and their desired implant size are similar. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. Happy healing!