I Love my New Breast! - Beverly Hills, CA

Dr. Bruno is highly experience and was honest with...

Dr. Bruno is highly experience and was honest with me at all times in regards in selecting the proper size and quality of implant for my breast augmentation. I was originally a B size and wanted to get a double DD size. I selected my breast augmentation to a D size cup and I'm so happy, now I look proportionally natural to my body shape (my body shape is an hour glass shape). I mean the last thing any girl wants is to end up looking like "Tori Spelling " after getting breast augmentation plastic surgery done. What I love about him is that his work is natural looking. And his hands work like magic! If you see yourself like a rough diamond like I did in the past, after his done with you, you will look and feel and shine like a beautiful diamond! Mary and Marisol are also great girls that made me feel comfortable, and answer all my questions and concerns.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend this office. My next procedure with Dr. Bruno will be a BUTT FAT transfer, yay! Mini skirts get ready because I'm getting a new, big, rounds, soft butt : )

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.