500&480 cc saline unders. Im in love

Well, after years and years of many push up bras...

Well, after years and years of many push up bras and sagging deflated boobies i have made the decision to go ahead with a BA and small lift (donut). I went on 6 consults with many top rated surgeons all over Orange county, CA. I saw the work of Dr David Kim and the portfolio on his website was perfect. Every single 'after' picture was flawless and his work was the most consistent of the many surgeons work that I have viewed. I thought I was doomed because i have pretty seperated, saggy breasts. I thought if I were to go ahead with a BA I'd just have larger and still saggy versions of the boobs I already have. I did not want that. I want the amazing cleavage, and perky tear drop look that Dr. David Kim has repeatedly achieved with many of his girls. I have never had 20 year old looking boobs and I'm in my 20's. My weight loss probably contributed hugely to my sagginess and floppy boobies. Everyone says I don't need a BA but they have never seen me naked. My boobs look good in a push up bra, but when it comes to bikinis and sports bras they turn into 'flapjack pancake' boobs. I thought I was a B this whole time but my bras say 32 C. The biggest thing i'm worrying about is size. I'm 5'11 155lbs and can't decide between a Full C or small D. I'm worried about being too large up top and looking top heavy and fat up top. Previous surgeons have suggest anywhere from 400-500cc. Dr Kim suggested 550 cc (OMG that seems huge).

**Nervous about putting before pics on here lol**

My before and afters. Pleased so far! Had my surgery on 11/26/13

Hey everyone I'm two days post op and I'm very pleased on how the girls look so far, especially since I just got surgery. No frankenboob and no spongebob squareboob phewwww! Surgery went well, i love how the anesthesia knocked me out and i felt like i had a 5 min nap and woke up with boobs. I was having the absolute hardest time deciding my size but I just gave a pic to the doc that I thought was the perfect size and shape for me. I just told him to make sure I look proportional and not top heavy and fat on top. I didn't know how many ccs I was going to get until after surgery, I basically had complete trust in my surgeon. When I woke up I was told I had 500 & 480ccs saline mentor mod plus (I'm 5'11 155lbs) I was happy because I wanted a range from 450 cc to 550 cc.
Recovery has been such a breeze so far. The most painful day was yesterday, the day after surgery, I felt everrrrrry bump and stop in the car.
I can start massaging the girls tomorrow. Yay! They are hard as rocks and so stiff. I can't wait to see what they look like once they settle. Input is much appreciated. Happy thanksgiving everyone!

4 days post op. Hope I'm not overexerting myself

4 day post op pic and update:
I hope I'm not over exerting myself but I feel great. Breasts are sore but I feel like I have full range of motion with my arms. I'm cooking, putting shirts on over my head, going out shopping. Is this a big no no?? Am I overexerting myself. Ill admit on day 3 I went over to go reach for something across the bed, lost my balance, slipped a lil and put my weight on my elbow. That kinda Hirt a lot. Ever since then I've been paranoid that that incident has affected my progress. It happened on the right side and my right boob is harder and more sore then the left.
Other than that... I still love my boobs and no boob envy here, in fact I kinda hope that they get a lil smaller after they d&f. I'm content with the size, butttt I think I would have liked a lil smaller especially if I want to get back into modeling.

Boobies in a bikini

Love how natural they look :)

3weeks post op

I'm about 3 weeks post op and everything has been going well. My right breast is still being stubborn, but I love how everything looks so far. I finally got to see how my nipples looked, at first I didn't really like them at all but now they are growing on me. I order some silicone strips off amazon to help with scarring so ill keep updating on my scars. Hopefully they will fade and look beautiful. I came into my BA and lift knowing that my nipples were not going to be perfect. They are a lil uneven right now, but once again I will wait to see how they heal. I'm my own worst critic. Hmph

Love them but indifferent about my scars (opinions?)

Hi guys I'm 7 weeks post op. wow time flies! I got the ok to do more intense cardio and to start lifting upper body yippppeee! Im still so happy with my decisions, however, my scars have been very stubborn. I will include pictures but are they supposed to still be this red after 7 weeks? Also, when I raise my arms they look very distorted. If anyone has any tips on scar treatment please let me know.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Hello! ScarAway silicone sheets are working wonders on my insicion! =) I'm glad u get to start working out now! How exciting!
Hi! Omg you look great girl! It's been a while since you provided an update, I would love to see how they look now:) I read you got a "donut lift" does that mean u got a crescent mastopexy? I had my Consultation Dr. Kim and he recommended a Cresent Mastoplexy (my left breast sags a lot more than my right) . I hope to hear from you soon! Thanks
More pics please
love your result! I had him as well and very happy with my result too :)
your boobs look so natural!! love the shape!!! yes, don't worry bout the nips. my nips are dark luckily, and it got darker on the area the incision was made. hey,...hubby likes them . lol
they look absolutely amazing thank you so much for sharing!
I think they look amazing!!! Dont worry about the nips. I think my nipples are a little off too but who cares, they look 100% better than before!!!
They look great!! How's the nipple area healing so far??
Welcome to the world Of BA .. Look Great :)
Your results look amazing. I am so happy for you! Beautiful boobs indeed!!!
Congrats! Looking awesome already. Can't wait until I can see Dr. Kim.
Ok I have to say that you have the most beautiful Boobs on this site for just being just a few days out!!! I cannot believe how good they look and yes natural. Goes to show that Saline can look very natural too. :-)
Thank you so much! That means a lot :) I was so nervous that they were going to look super fake bc of saline but I think it helped that he went under the muscle.
Can u put up the pic u showed dr. Kim before the aug??
They look great, not too big at all!
Looking really good LalaLisa!! It looks like Dr Kim worked his magic on u!!
Wow!! Your boobs look incredible for just 2 days old!!!! You must be so happy. I have 7 more days for my BA!!! I hope mine turn out as good as yours. Congrats!!!
Thank you! I was so nervous about size and shape since I didn't have a very nice shape to begin with. Good luck with surgery! I'm sure everything will turn out well :)
Thanks. Were your implants overfilled?
Just had mine done same day as you!
How are you feeling/doing? How are the girls?
Doing good. I was talking two pain pills every 4 hours yesterday and I'm down to one every 4 hours today. I'm wondering if I'd be ok with just Tylenol but I don't think I'm ready to take that risk and get off of oxicodone just yet. The worst thing so far has been sleeping since I'm a side sleeper and just can't get comfortable sleeping in a recliner. I've only seen the girls ones so far (1 day post op) since I haven't taken my compression bra off yet. Maybe tomorrow I'll take it off to take some pics :) They are not as big as yours though, I got 350cc which I'm hoping to make me a small C. My favorite part of the whole recovery - husband taking care of the kids and the house all day. I'm getting spoiled!
Hey Lalalisa! You are in great hands!! I LOVE Dr Kim!! He did my Mommy Makeover! =)
That doesnt seem to big, your tAll.