Implanted and Downsized, Doctor Did What He Wanted and I Eventually Had to Explant. -Beverly Hills, CA

When I was 19 I made the decision to get breast...

When I was 19 I made the decision to get breast implants. I communicated to my surgeon that I wanted a fullc-smalld and ended up with 500cc implants that went up to my collar bones. Rightfully, I was upset and met with him to talk about this. He laughed at me condescendingly and told me I would get used to them. Because I was younger, I felt he was just taking advantage of me. I had to have my dad stand up for me and my surgeon agreed to downsize. I looked like a freak until he did.

It turns out all he did was lower the implant placement and he put in saline implants that were 300cc overfilled to 420ccs. I paid for an entirely new procedure and he downsized by only 80ccs and did it incorrectly. I had back problems, they started to ripple early because my skin was too thin for the oversized implants that I did not consent to. I spent two years hating myself, and only found out after I explanted that he took advantage of me again.

I can't stress enough how manipulated I have felt by him, him and his staff have been nothing but rude and condescending. I had to get other people on my side just so that he would take me seriously about what I was and was not comfortable with about MY OWN body. I am so glad to be done with this world of shady doctors that just want to take your money. I have explanted, and feel like I finally recognize myself again and I'm so happy.

I'm not passing judgement on anyone who gets implants, I'm writing this only to warn people about this doctor and to remind everyone of how important it is to trust your doctor. I wish everyone the best with their paths :) Thank you for reading.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon