I had very little pain after the procedure and recovered very quickly. - Great Experience - Beverly Hills, CA

I had very little pain after the procedure and...

I had very little pain after the procedure and recovered very quickly. I was able to resume my regular activities on schedule and had no complications. I am incredibly happy with my breasts and got exactly what I had wanted. They look very natural and I now have a number of friends looking into getting a breast augmentation done with Dr. Kim.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kim made me feel very comfortable throughout the process from the consult to the procedure to the follow up appointments afterwards. She is very caring and thorough and high highly recommend her. Many of my friends are booking consultations with her as they are so impressed with how mine look.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.