Great Experience -Beverly Hills, CA

Its been about three weeks since I had my breast...

Its been about three weeks since I had my breast augmentation with Dr Sayah. I initially began thinking about going up a cup size or two a few months ago. Im a 29 year old model and was finding it hard to keep up my measurements right in the right places. I met with David Sayah for a consultation and was beyond comforted by the no pressure information exchange and reassured that I could get the look I want the way I wanted it. Since this procedure was elective I wanted to go about it in the least invasive way possible. I opted for an infra mammary incision with a saline implant above the muscle. I was hesitant to even go under general anesthesia so the Doctor told me he was confident we would be able to use only local. He gave me very straight forward information and I made my decisions confidently and felt very ready the day of surgery.

The operation exceeded all of my highest expectations of candor, compassion and comfort. I was not another appointment in the books. I was important and cared for as such. The next day I came back to the office where I was given a post surgical bra, guaze and tape and new instructions. I always knew what I was doing and what was going on. The next few days I received daily check ups over the phone and another follow up to remove my incisions. They weren’t quite ready so I cam in again after the weekend. I never felt like they were rushing for my surgery to follow their timeline. It was about my body and my healing. Now at just three weeks post op I have no bruising and just the perfect result. Im so happy. Im taking it easy but I cant wait to get back to modeling full time with my new body and enhanced confidence. If I ever need any procedures in the future I will definitely be going to Dr Sayah’s office.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Can u please post before and after picture? Also can you tell us what cc did u go with please?

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your journey on RealSelf. Seems like many women use general anesthesia. How did you feel using only local? Could you feel anything during the procedure? We'd love a photo if you have a chance! Thanks again for sharing!

Awesome; I'm so happy with my results too; I'm 3 weeks post op; are u going to post pics?