From Small Breast to Full C Baby! - Beverly Hills, CA

I got my Breast done by Dr. Bruce Kadz, M.D out of...

I got my Breast done by Dr. Bruce Kadz, M.D out of the Beverly Hills, CA and Rancho Cucamonga offices. He was very straight to the point and nice at the same time, but definitely does not baby you. I felt a couple times was being rushed but rest assure I called and or emailed and either him or his assistant Jackie got right back to me answering all questions. I got them done after just wanting to fill out my shirts more. A friend of mine had previously used him so once I talked to him, I immediately scheduled my surgery and the day of surgery was great. I was barely nervous. I woke up with breast and of course they were very swollen but now 2 years later, they feel normal and very much apart of my body. I didn't really experience the fluff and stuff I have read about others. I got the saline ones because I feel they are safer. I am a thin girl and there are no ripples. Also at first these felt like I was wearing a permanent vest, but after a few months, they start to feel more and more normal. They are even and very beautiful. No one can really tell I have them unless I mention it. At first I was alittle embarrassed to tell people, but heck, its my money and my choice so here I am world! Feel free to ask any questions, justincase I left something out.

Now I'm going for a Tummy Tuck on Feb 21 2014

I'm super excited! This morning I woke up feeling my tummy, thinking it was flat and feeling no pain. We duh, I have not had the surgery yet! OMG! My pre-op is Feb 17 2014 and I'm using the same Surgeon as my BA.

Tummy Tuck Vlog

Here is a video I made for my Tummy Tuck journey. Please support by giving it a thumbs up and letting me know if you have any comments??? Thanks so much!

Day 5 post op Tummy Tuck, Lipo, Hernia repair, Pubic contour

So I went for my Tummy Tuck and here is my video and also some words from me all in one blog, thanks for watching and I hope to gain your support!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Interactions are sometimes brief and to the point. Nice, firm answers. You can always email and or call the office to ask more questions. He seems to be busy which is great because it gives reassurance that obviously he knows what he is doing, he gets lots of patients. He did my BA in May of 2012, and will be doing my TT this Feb of 2014!